✨|𝒶𝒾𝒹𝒶𝓃 𝒾𝓂𝒶ℊ𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓈|✨

okay so i couldn't find any gifs of aidan that could be used as scenarios yk, so im afraid you'll have to use your imagination:(

but there's still little things to imagine about him!~

~✨~

Imagine Aidan meeting your family for the first time. He shook your parents/parent/guardian's hand with a firm grip, instantly giving them a good impression. In the end, your family loved him and he was welcomed with open arms.

Imagine meeting Aidan's family for the first time. His mom thought you were really pretty and his dad thought you had a good sense of humour. They liked you straight away, and loved seeing how happy you made their son.

Imagine Aidan not letting you come into his room because he was writing you a song and he wanted it to be a surprise.

Imagine having a tough time at home, but then being able to go straight over to Aidan's without telling him, knowing you would be welcomed inside immediately. Him and his parents assured you that you could stay over as long as you needed and whenever you want, just so you had somewhere to go when things got stressful.

Imagine Aidan being really cute with your little sister/brother/cousin. He always played all the games they wanted to play and let them drag him wherever so they could play. He'd always give them a big hug whenever he saw them, and they'd be jumping excitedly if they knew he was coming over.

Imagine Aidan showing a picture of you to his friends/family, and then talking about you non-stop. He loved nothing more than showing you off.

Imagine Aidan telling you he loves you at the most randomest of times. You'd just be sitting downstairs and he'll
come down, peek his head around the doorway, say 'I Love You' then go straight back upstairs to continue his work.

Imagine being best friends with Aidan's cousin. He loved how much you two laughed and messed around with each other because he loved seeing how close and comfortable you were with his family.

Imagine watching a horror film with Aidan, but both of you are terrified and are clinging onto each other for dear life. You'd both scream and whimper while hiding in each other's neck whenever there was a jump scare.

Imagine telling Aidan something he didn't know, and all he can do is stand there, admire you, and think about how hot your intelligence makes you.

Imagine Aidan posting a picture of you on his instagram story. He added a song that describes your personality to play in the background and added the caption 'My World❤️'.

Imagine his fans commenting on pictures he posted of the two of you. There was nothing bad, don't worry, just mainly a lot of  'Aidan looks so happy' or 'Just look at the way Aidan looks at her' or 'I'm actually so happy Aidan finally found an amazing gf' or 'yall keep saying y/n is lucky to have Aidan, but really Aidan is lucky to have y/n'

Imagine getting drunk with Aidan. You two would slur some dumb shit, then erupt into laughter, and then blast some 2000's house music and dance like dorks at 3am.

Imagine going on walks with Aidan everyday. The sun would always be shining, you'd always be holding hands, smiling lauhing and talking to each other and then buying coffee to enjoy in his favourite park.

Imagine Aidan letting you drag him into your tiktoks. He'd learn the shittest dance ever if it meant he got to see your smile and hear your adorable giggle.

Imagine Aidan taking you to a premier of The Umbrella Academy. You got to dress up all fancy and then walk the red carpet with him, him having his arm around your waist and occasionally kissing your cheek as the paparazzi flashed pictures of you.

Imagine taking short funny videos of Aidan being Aidan, and then posting them on his birthday. The fans absolutely LOVED you for giving them exclusive adorable Aidan clips.

Imagine the two of you having inside jokes, and then laughing about them in secret in front of your friends and his friends. They were utterly confused but they still found it adorable.

Imagine your friends giving Aidan they're full approval. They even made a special group chat specially for him so they could tell him all the gossip. He always knew exactly what was going on and who to talk shit about when he hanged out with you and your friend group.

Imagine Aidan's friends laughing and messing about with you. At first they were skeptical, but then they got to know you and understood why Aidan talked about you so much.

~~

PLEASE I ACTUALLY LOVE MAKING THESEEEE

and now on 'keeping up with joe and deez'
🐌🍸🍸🐛
DAMN THEY GETTING A BIT WET AND WILD TONIGHTTTT🤪
alexa play girls gone wild

LMAO ENOUGH OF ME

isn't the moon beautiful tonight:))

-Liv/Mama Steve‼️