💛|𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚞𝚏𝚏|💛

~💛~

~💛~

As I was walking down the corridors to go to Five and I's usual meet up point, I wondered what he possibly could have wanted now.

When I got there, I smiled softly at him staring out the window.

When he sensed my presence approaching him, he looked away from the window and at me.
"Took you long enough," He remarked sternly.
"Well exscuse me, but I was quite happy to just relax in my dorm thank you very much," I sassed back, causing a slight smirk to play across his lips.

He had passed me a note in the great hall at dinner, telling me to meet him here at exactly 12am. The things I do for him.

"So what did you want anyway?" I ask out of curiosity.
"To sneak you into the slytherin common room," He replied with a smirk.
My eyes widened.
"You can't be serious," I said in shock.
"When have you ever heard me tell a joke?"
"But I can't just go into the slytherin common room, I'll get caught straight away-"
"Yes, that's why we're sneaking you in,"
"That's not the point! How do you even plan on sneaking me in, may I ask?"

"Love, will you calm down? Everyone's gone to bed, I promise you won't be seen," He tried convincing me.

I was still a little scared of getting into trouble.
"But you know what Draco's like, he can practically smell mudbloods from a mile away,"
"Please, even if Malfoy does see you, then I'll make sure he won't say a word, don't you worry," He assured me.

I sighed in defeat.
"Why do you even want to sneak me into your dorm anyways?" I asked.

"That's none of your business," He said.
"But it is my bu-"
"Hush," He silenced me while placing his index finger over my lips.

He's so difficult sometimes.

"Now come on," He said while grabbing my hand and leading me off the the slytherin common room.

I was still really sceptical about his bold decision, but I still went along with him for some reason.

We stopped when we reached the entrance.
"Pure-blood," Five said the password, causing me to roll my eyes.

The door opened however, and my mouth dropped when I saw the common room for the first time.

It was totally empty, and it looked so cold and dark and gloomy;

I was mesmerised, looking around at every single detail as Five walked me through it

I didn't get much of a chance to take in everything, as Five started dragging me up the spiralled staircase at a fast pace.

He quickly shut the door behind us when we reaced his dorm, so I took my time to look around at all his things messily scatted everywhere.

I smiled softly at the moving picture of the two of us on his bedside table.

I looked up to see there was more motion pictures of me, neatly organised into a collage against the wall behind his bed. I smiled even wider and traced my fingers lightly against them.

I then looked across the room to see his beautiful black owl sitting peacefully in her cage.

I walked over to her so I could get a better look. I was about to open her cage to pet her, but Five cut himself in.
"Careful, she bites," He warned me.

I took no notice, since I had always been pretty good with animals. I opened the cage anyways and put my hand carefully in front of her eyes so she could see what I was doing. She hadn't bitten me yet, so I slowly and gently stroked her feathers.

She seemed to be loving the affection.

"Strange. She usually hates people," Five remarked as he stood next to me.
"Almost as much as you?" I teased as I turned my head to look at him and smirk.
"Haha, very funny," He replied sarcastically.

I giggled as I shut her cage shut, then turned around to examine his room again.

My eyes scanned over the pictures he had of him and his siblings. He always talked about them. In good and bad ways.

"So what's all this about?" I asked him, curious as to why he forced me up here in the first place.

I noticed his eyes drooped a little and he avoided my eye contact whilst blushing a little.

"Well, I um.." He said nervously. I immediately knew something was up, so I walked over to him and made him look at me while I took his hands in mine.

I gave him a suggestive look, almost telling him he can tell me anything while I gently kissed his hands.

He sighed and looked down a bit.

"I don't know, I just- I guess I haven't been sleeping that well lately so I thought I might be able to sleep better with you holding me so I-"

He was starting to get clammy, so I saved him by cutting him off and putting my finger over his lips.

"Five you should of told me sooner," I told him with a broken voice. It always devastated me whenever something was going on with him.

"I-I know, I'm sorry," He said, looking down at the ground.
"No don't apologise it's okay," I assured him, then pulled him in for a tight hug. I figured he may have needed one.

He imbedded his head into my shoulder and gripped onto the back of my hair. I secured my arms around him and rubbed my hands up and down his back.

I kissed the side of his head, and just carried on holding him until he wanted to pull away.

When he did, I cupped my hand around his cheek and gave him a soft kiss on his nose. A small smile spread across his lips, which was really rare for him. He only ever showed his dimples around me.

"Come on," I whispered, before pulling him down onto the bed. I layed in next to him and tugged the covers over the two of us.

I layed on my side so I was facing him, then let him lay in whatever position was comfortable for him.

He shuffled down a bit, nestled his head into my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist. He had one of his legs spread across both of mine comfortably.

I scratched my hand through the back of his hair and left multiple kisses all over his forehead

I tried lulling him to sleep by whispering sweet nothings into his ear, which seemed to be working.

After 10 minutes or so, I looked down to see he was now fast asleep; I smiled to myself, rested my chin ontop of his head and tried going to sleep by myself.

I loved how soft he turned for me.

~💛~