💊|𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚜|💊

~💊~

~💊~

Five and I were finally having our first sleepover tonight. Surprisingly, it took Five a lot of convincing for some reason, but in the end he relented.

We were having it at the academy, and I was beyond excited. So was Five actually, until it got to the time where we were both pretty tired.

Well, Five claimed he wasn't tired, but I could tell he was. I mean, he was literally letting out yawns between every sentence and he looked as though he could just about keep his eyes open.

"You tired?" He asked me with a cute smile. I nodded whilst rubbing my eyes. He chuckled softly, then got up from the floor and picked me up to place me in his bed, tucking me up.
"Aren't you tired?" I questioned.
"Nope," He replied, yawning yet again.

"Bullshit," I giggled. He laughed back, a little nervously.
"Come onnnnnn, can't you just snuggle me?" I begged. He looked down on me, then rolled his eyes playfully.

"Fine. But don't expect me to fall asleep," He groaned, climbing into bed next to me. I was probably too tired to think about why he was denying how tired he was, so I just dismissed it.

And besides, now that I was held tightly in his arms, I fell asleep even quicker. I don't think I could say the same for Five.

~💊~

I woke up to the sound of some quiet whimpers and rustling of the sheets next to me. I opened, and rubbed my eyes to wake up properly, when I saw Five tossing and turning in his sleep, occasionally letting out scared noises and having his eyebrows screwed up in fear.

I figured he must have been having a nightmare, so I started to gently shake his body in hope to wake him up. It took a momment, and I had to softly call his name a few times, but he eventually woke up, still looking terrified however.

I noticed he tried to pull himself together when he saw me, but that didn't stop me from rubbing the hair out of his sweaty forehead or caressing his cheeks to calm him down.

"Did you have a bad dream?" I asked in a sweet voice.
"What? No! Of course not, why would I have a bad dream?!" He fired back defensively, his voice wavering a little. I chuckled playfully at him.
"Five, it's okay to have nightmares. You don't have to be embarrassed," I assured him, holding the back of my hand against his forehead to see how hot it was.

"God! Okay, fine, I had a nightmare. One tiny nightmare! So can we please just stop talking about it and go to sleep?!" He admitted, seeming frustrated.
"Why are you getting so upset?" I scoffed at him, then watched as he turned over away from me.

"It's nothing y/n. Just go back to sleep," He told me quietly. I sighed, then cuddled up behind him, secretly trying to make him feel safe.

𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 & 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 (𝗔.𝗚~𝗙.𝗛)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara