✨|𝒾𝓂𝒶ℊ𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓈|✨

so like, just some short things to imagine about them. and there's a song for each of them :)

~~

Imagine listening to Prayer In C while riding on the back of Aidan's motorbike at sunset...

Imagine sneaking out until midnight while listening to Die Young with Aidan...

Imagine dancing in the rain with Aidan listening to Outside...

Imagine jumping on the bed and head banging to Nanana with Aidan...

Imagine listening to Sweater Weather while in the library with Five and it's raining outside...

Imagine Aidan singing Cupid's Chokehold to you/about you...

Imagine comforting Five who's crying while listening to Daddy Issues...

Imagine going on a car ride with Aidan at sunset. It was one of those cars with no top and Kids In America starts blasting on the speaker...

Imagine the look on Five's face when you sing/listen to Hayloft in front of him...
("My daddy's got a gun,")

Imagine making out with Five while Sex Money Feelings Die plays...

Imagine slow dancing with Five at midnight to Put Your Head On My Shoulder...

Imagine crying into Aidan's chest while Another Love plays...

Imagine vibing to Istanbul with Aidan...

Imagine kissing Aidan in the back of his car whilst Bubble Pop Electric plays...

Imagine listening to Make You Mine while walking home from school after Aidan told you he loves you...

Imagine running away from the cops with Five while listening to Fahrradsattel...

Imagine shouting all the lyrics of Bohemian Raphsody with Aidan...

Imagine sitting on the rooftop with Five and listening to Ophelia...

Imagine watching the sunset with Aidan and listening to Little Talks...

Imagine going on a night drive with Five while listening to Jealous...

~✨~

keyword: i m a g i n e