🌙|𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧|🌙

hey yall, so this is kind of a long one and is a bit steamyyyy. also i added an hour long version so you can listen to the song while reading the whole time🤠 anyway, i hope you enjoy cuz i had a lot of fun writing this😊

~🌙~

I had saturday detention.

Fuck sake.

It was supposed to be all day long, like in the breakfast club because I was doing it with 5 other people as well.

I had no idea who else was going.

Seriously how retro is my school?

They seriously still doing saturday detentions in this day and age?

I mean, my principal is pretty old soo..

Anyway, it was 8am and I was walking into school, already so sick with having to waste my saturday at school with a bunch of weirdo's.

I walked into the detention room to see 3 other people. I knew them but I barely spoke to them.
There was Lucas Jones, the football player. Just your average all-american jock.
Kelly Smith, the prom queen. And pretty much the back-stabbing barbie bitch of the school.
And Demi Taylor, the weirdo. She really doesn't speak at all and is the biggest loner if I ever did see one. She's actually kinda scary..

I noticed that one person hadn't arrived yet, but sat at an empty desk anyway.

Mr Thompson scanned the room like a hawk, looking at each of us with such anger and hatrid.

I played with my hair, already bored out of my mind, when my eyes wandered to the doorway to see Aidan Gallagher.

Aidan was the bad boy, and I was the bad girl.

We rarely spoke to each other, but we would occasionally rant about annoying stuff to one another if we spotted each other skipping classes.

He was easily the hottest guy in school as well.

"You're late!" Mr Thompson said as he turned to Aidan in the doorway.
"Oh yeah. My bad," He shrugged simply, then went to go take a seat at the desk next to mine, winking at me as he set his backpack down. I rolled my eyes playfully and scoffed while I turned my head back to the front of the classroom.
"Welcome to saturday detention, the rules are as followed. You will not talk, you will not move, you are not to even look at each other," Mr Thompson stated sternly as he handed out a sheet of paper to each of us.
I raised my hand.
"Miss l/n?"
"What if we have to pee?" I asked as he placed some paper in front of me.
"You hold it," He told me, making me groan and throw my head back.

Lastly, he handed out a sheet to Aidan before placing the rest of the paper on a desk at the front of the class.
"I will be in my office down the hallway and I expect an 1000 word essay by the time this is over," He said, all of us groaned except Aidan. He kept his cool.
"What's the essay about?" Aidan asked, raising his hand up slightly.
"Write about why you're here and how you will learn from your mistakes," Mr Thompson replied as he took some documents from his desk and started heading to the door. I sighed and looked around the room, already breaking the third rule.

Once I was sure he was gone and in his office, I turned around to where most of them were sitting.
"So what are you guys all in for?" I asked smirking.
"Shh! He'll hear you!" Kelly whisper-shouted at me. I turned to her.
"I very much doubt it, have you seen his hearing aids?" I shot back cooly, and I heard Aidan snicker behind me. Kelly rolled her eyes and turned back to writing her essay.
"Whatever," She replied.