🕷|𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓|🕷

~🕷~

Aidan was sleeping upstairs whilst I was sitting downstairs and watching tv.

Usually I would snuggle with him and take a nap too, but I just wasn't really tired enough to have one, but Aidan didn't really mind.

Anyway's, I was sitting peacefully, until I heard a loud scream come from upstairs.

My eyebrows instantly furrowed in confusion, but it soon turned to concern when I heard Aidan scream again, followed by a loud thud.

I sprung out of my seat and ran upstairs, then flung open the bedroom door to see Aidan crouching in the corner of the room with his blanket wrapped around his head like a cloak.

"Aidan are you okay-?"
"THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE THERE'S A FUCKING SPIDERRR!!" He screeched, his voice cracking like crazy.
"Where?!"
"THERE!" He yelled whilst pointing to the other side of the room.

I turned my head to look, and saw there was a small spider chilling on the wall.

"Are you fucking kidding me Aidan-"
"WHAT?!"
"IT'S SMALLER THAN A FUCKING THUMBTACK!"
"IT'S STILL A CREATURE THAT SHOULDNT BE THERE!"

I sighed and rolled my eyes, then picked it up with my bare hands.
I heard Aidan let out a shocked gasp from
behind me, making me chuckle softly to myself.

I held the spider in my hand, then opened the window and set it down outside, before shutting the window and looking back to Aidan.

"Are you sure it's gone?" He asked nervously.
"Yes,"
"Really?"
"Aidan-"
"Okay okay I'm sorry," He sighed. He was still too scared to come out of his hiding spot, so just started getting comfortable there.

I decided I would join him, so I huddled under the covers with him and rested my head on his chest, but not before Aidan swapped the roles, and snuggled down into my chest instead.

I didn't really complain, and just went along with it.

"You're such a baby," I giggled, but I didn't get a response. I looked down to check on him, and saw that he had fallen back to sleep.

I swear to god this bitch-

~🕷~