💛|𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝|💛

Literally just a cute momment i thought of between you and Five in the harry potter fandom

so like, five is a slytherin and y/n is a hufflepuff, (if you're not a hufflepuff, i apologise, even i'm a slytherin myself but let's just pretend)
so like that's about it?? i might do a full imagine based on this sorta thing idk.

ITS JUST FIVE BEING
🐍🖤🔪⛓ 
AND Y/N BEING
💛🧸🌻⛅️

oh also, this is in your fifth year of hogwarts :)

~💛~

Five's pov:

That's it.

I'm officially never speaking to Draco ever again. I know I said that last time, but I really mean it now.

I don't consider him a friend anymore, instead I consider him a pig.

Did he really think he could talk shit about my girlfriend in front of me, then still expect me to be fine with it?

I was honestly so pissed off right now, I didn't know what to do with myself.

I paced up and down my dorm, mumbling out cuss words and occasionally kicking the side of my trunk.

I knew I couldn't let myself get too out of control, so I blinked off into y/n's dorm room so I could rant.

She got quite the fright when I suddenly appeared into her room, but then smiled lovingly when she realised it was me.

However, that smile soon dropped when she picked up on my emotions.

She sighed and closed the book she was reading.
"What happened this time?" She asked plainly.

I took a deep breath before going off into a long long lecture of me literally just talking shit about Malfoy, whilst she sat there and listened, almost looking a little bored.

"I mean, can you believe the nerve of him? Why does he think that it's okay to disrespect you of all people right in front of me?!-"
"Five," She interrupted.
"What?" I replied, still in my loud tone.
"Will you slow down and relax a little bit?" She asked in her usual calm voice.

"Don't tell me to calm down y/n!" I accidentally yelled at her. I didn't mean to. I didn't even want to take it out on her, my emotions just got the better of me.

Luckily, she remained patient.

"Why don't you lay your head in my lap?" She suggested, which really made me loose my train of thought.

Huh? The fuck is that gonna do?

"What?"
"You heard me,"

I was still so confused.

"So let me get this straight; you want me to just... lay my head in your lap?" I questioned in uncertainty.

"Yes, to make you feel better," She answered.
"Pretty sure that's not how it works," I told her, which she just replied with a tut, before pulling my arm and dragging me to lay down on her bed.

She gently placed my head in her lap and started rubbing my arm up and down comfortingly.

I didn't complain anymore, and thought it would just be easier to accept all this affection.

"I'm starting to think this was more for you than it was for me," I said after some time had gone past, while lifting my head up slightly to look at her.

"Shhhhh," She hushed me gently whilst pushing my head back so it was laying down again.

She then started running her fingers through my hear soothingly, and I'd be lying if I didn't admit that it felt even a tiny bit relaxing.

I let out a long exhale, and could just feel my shoulders starting to feel less and less tense. It was actually a pretty satisfying feeling.

She continued running her fingers through my hair, which helped lower my heart rate back to normal.

Okay okay, I could kind of see why she said it would make me feel better, but I couldn't just admit she was right for once.

I was just trying to forget the whole thing that happened with Draco, and tried focusing on something else. So I focused on y/n. I drew my full attention to the smell from her clothes, the feeling from her hands going through my hair and the sound of her breathing calmly and collectively.

I tried to match my breathing to her's, which also helped me calm down actually.

Eventually, my eyes grew heavy with drowsiness, and I could feel myself shutting them, before instantly shaking awake again. y/n must have noticed this within an instant;

"Just go to sleep Fivey," She whispered to me. I had always found that nickname childish and degrading, but in this case, I was totally fine with it.

I listened to her, and drifted my eyes gently closed, while still feeling the warm sun from the window beaming down on my face.

It only took me around 5 minutes to go off to sleep, and then I was in a deep deep sleep.

~💛~

HOPE YALL LIKED THIS I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE.

IM TEMPTED TO WRITE LIKE A FULL IMAGINE BASED ON THIS?!
why am i speaking in caps-

anyway, i might make another one of this but with like cute momments with y/n but in different houses?

so like some in ravenclaw and gryffindor and shit if that makes sense? would yall wanna read that?💀

anyway, what hogwarts house are yall?😍

-Liv/Mama Steve‼️