🍉|𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑|🍉

ok but this song just sounds like the perfect summer, did i lie.

~🍉~

I was sleeping soundly, as was Five. I was cuddled up against his chest and he had his arms curled around me.

I woke up suddenly when I heard someone burst through the bedroom door.
"WAKEY-WAKEY!" Klaus sung loudly. I opened my eyes and squinted to see Klaus fully dressed beside mine and Five's bed.
"Klaus what the fuck?!" Five spoke huskily in his morning voice. I glanced over at the alarm clock on the bedside table and saw that the time was 4:35AM.
"Klaus do you know what time it is?!" I exclaimed whilst sitting up and rubbing my eyes.
"Do you know what day it is?!" Klaus yelled back excitedly.
"Thursday?"
"Yes but it's also road trip dayyyyy!!!" Klaus chimed in a shrill sing song voice.

My eyes suddenly widened and I turned round to see Five groan and burry his head into the pillow.
"Shit I totally forgot! It's road trip dayy!" I screeched in excitement too.

"Come on get up we're leaving in like 20 minutes!" Klaus shouted while clapping his hands and skipping out of the room and down the hallway.

"Fiveee wake upp!" I said while shaking Five, who was now smushing a pillow into his face. He then rolled over so his back was facing me.

I crawled on top of him so my stomach was resting on his side. He groaned from the sudden weight on him. I snatched the pillow away from his head and out of his reach. I threw it to the other side of the room.
"WAKE UPP!" I screamed into Five's ear.
"Jesus y/n!" He whined, his voice cracking at the end of his sentence.
"wakeupwakeupwakeup," I chanted, poking his face repeatedly.
"I don't even wanna go on this stupid road trip!" He complained while rubbing his eyes.
"But you promiseddd!" I whined, and he opened his eyes properly to see me.

I pouted and put on my puppy dog eyes. I knew he could hardly resist them.

I could see I was getting to him.
"Fine," He caved in, and I gave a little excited squeal then kissed him all over his face.
"Will you two hurry up? We're leaving soon," I heard Allison say from the doorway.
"SHIT I HAVEN'T EVEN PACKED!" I yelled in panic, quickly getting off Five and out of bed.
"Don't worry, I packed you guys a bag last night," Allison smiled reassuringly. I immediately felt a surge of relief.
"Thank you so so much Allison," I said gratefully. She grinned and started leaving the room.
"Be downstairs in 15 minutes," She said before walking down the hallway.

I nodded then turned to Five and he was already getting dressed, which suprised me since only momments ago he was half asleep and complaining about having to go.

Then I looked down to see what I was wearing right now;
A band t-shirt and black shorts.

I really couldn't be bothered to get dressed into any other outfit, and I wanted to wear something comfy, since we were gonna be in the car for so long. I was comfy already so I decided to just stay in the outfit I had slept in.

I mean, I knew I wouldn't get judged, I was really close to Five's family. They accepted me and treated me like a sister, and were all really close. Which is good since I was living with them lmao.

"Aren't you gonna get dressed?" Five asked whilst tucking his tie into his jumper. I still don't get why he still wears that uniform, but I can't really complain; those shorts are just too fucking cute.