🖤|𝔟𝔯𝔞𝔱|🖤

this is really rough smut lol

~🖤~

Five was 100% a top. No doubt in my mind about that.

And I was a stubborn bottom. Which means I'll act tough at first, but soon weaken, especially when Five is involved.

So I guess you could say things were always interesting between the two of us.

He loved nothing more then to take full control over me. Like I was his little pet. Which I was totally fine with, may I add.

Anyways, Five and I were relaxing downstairs at the academy; Five was sitting on the couch opposite me and reading a book while I was texting my friends in peace.

I had my feet comfortably resting on the coffee table in front of me. Well, I did, until Five soon noticed.

He cleared his throat, which caused me to look up at him, only to see that he was glaring darkly at me.

"Get your feet off the table," He told me sternly. I exhaled sharply and rolled my eyes as I put my feet back down on the floor.

I really shouldn't have rolled my eyes.

We both heard Luther walk past the living room, so instead of giving me a verbal warning, he ran his singular index finger across his throat; that meant strike one.

There were punishments after three strikes.

I shifted in my seat, a little nervous, but I continued texting my friends all the same and Five looked back down at his book.

"GUYS YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT! I WAS DRIVING WITH DIEGO AND HE FULL ON RAN OVER A BIRD IT WAS AWESOME!" Klaus yelled as he came skipping into the living room.
"KLAUS WHAT THE FUCK?!" I laughed; Five seemed even more un-amused than before.

"You watch that mouth of your's," He warned as Klaus left the room. Five then dragged two fingers across his throat: strike two.

Shit.

I huffed, but remained silent, then returned my attention to my phone.

Only a few more minutes went by, and I'm guessing Five finished the chapter he was reading, since he shut his book and placed it on the couch next to him.

"Hey y/n, can you do me a favour?" He asked.
"Ugh, what?!" I impulsively rolled my eyes. I didn't even realise I did it until I looked at Five's face.
"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He asked, even though it wasn't much of a question.
"Shouldn't you know, you watched me do it?" I fired back.