📀|𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕|📀

this is some yummy smutty requested by sxmplyapri  hope you enjoy bestay :)

~📀~

It was movie night at the academy. I'd been looking forward to it for weeks, and I'd finally managed to convince everyone to join in.

Five was most difficult to convince, I love him but he can be so stubborn sometimes.  It surprised me though, as on the night of the movie, he seemed... Excited? But in a smug way for some reason.

"How come you're so excited?" I asked him curiously as he helped me make popcorn.
"Oh you'll see," He smiled and winked at me. I have no idea what he was talking about, but I dismissed it pretty quickly as the popcorn was taking up the majority of my concentration.

The movie was just about to start when I handed out popcorn to everyone and dimmed the lights so the living room had more of a cinema effect.

Five sat on the side of the couch that had a massive gap between him and Klaus, then patted his (Five) lap to indicate that I sit there.

So, I got comfortable on his lap and pulled a blanket over me too.

The movie started, and I couldn't help but notice that Five couldn't wipe the smirk off his face...

~📀~

Halfway through the movie, and I felt Five's cold hand move from my waist and slide down my upper thigh slowly. I had a feeling I knew what he was up to, so I checked around me first, but then saw that everyone was way too engrossed in the movie.

He carefully moved his hand into my shorts, trying not to make too much movement underneath the blanket. I tried to remain calm when his hand slid into the waistband of my underwear.

I moved the blanket up a bit more, so he could move his hand more freely without it being obvious to everyone else.

My breath hitched quietly when he started feeling around; I could just sense that he was smirking when he felt me get wet.
"May I?" He whispered lowly into my ear.
I subtly nodded my head, then double checked to see that no one was looking at us.

I almost let out a gasp, but managed to contain it as he inserted his middle finger deeply into me. He slowly pulled it out, only to slam it back in again, then went to repeat this process with the same force, but increasing speed.

I bit down on my lip harshly as I tried to contain my moans, also trying to keep my poker face on. It takes a lot of skill to act like you're totally not being finger fucked.

I gripped on tightly to Five's arm that was wrapped around my waist as I kept my eyes on the movie and managed to not let the pleasure get the best of me.

Five clearly didn't want to make this easy for me, as he then added his ring finger as well, only making me try even harder to be quiet.

I took shaky breaths as he was starting to hit my g-spot repeatedly and purposely breathing on my neck so I got shivers.

The speed and force was becoming too much, I was starting to feel as though I was ready to cum. I grabbed onto Five's hand that was fingering me and turned my head to shoot him a glare. He instantly got the hint and stopped, but kept his hand in my underwear still, obviously not wanting anyone to see my juices on his fingers.

I was trying to get my heart rate back to normal, as Five's hand remained in my underwear and we watched the rest of the movie.

~📀~

The movie had soon finished, so Five instantly blinked the two of us up to his room while everyone else was packing away to get ready for bed.

His hand was no longer in my underwear at this point, and he had thrown the blanket to the side of the room before pushing me back so I sat on the end of the bed.

He towered over me and used his clean hand to hold my jaw so I looked up at him.
"You were such a good girl for me earlier," He said seductively, bringing his fingers to my mouth, indicating I suck them which I did with no hesitation.

He grinned lightly before leaning down to my ear and whispering.
"I think you deserve a reward."
He suddenly pinned me down to the bed, removed his fingers from my mouth, then started unbuckling his belt. He removed his upper clothing, leaving his bare abs on show as he was still stripping off his trousers and boxers.

He quickly took off my shorts and underwear, then slipped my hoodie off before hovering ontop of me and lining himself up.

He took hold of my hand, then moaned deeply as he pushed himself all the way, me squeezing his hand and letting out a whine as well.

He began to thrust, going slow at first so I could adjust, but soon sped up after hearing my moans get more and more pleasurable.

"You like that?" He breathed out as he watched me throw my head into the comforter beneath me. All I could do was nod my head and moan louder, looking down at his dick going in and out of me.

He nestled his head into a spot on my neck, groaning against it as he quickened his pace.
"Fuck you feel so good~" He moaned breathlessly, biting down on my skin so he didn't scream out in pleasure.

I squinted my eyes and whimpered as I felt myelf getting close.
"F-Five I think I'm gonna~"
"Cum for me baby~" He moaned back.

I clenched my walls around him and let out one final moan as I released, making him deepen his head into my neck from the tightness.

He rode out my high, slowing down so I was able to recover, until he stopped and looked down on me with a smile.
"I love you," He breathed out as he moved the hair out of my face.
"I love you too," I smiled, just as out of breath as he was.

~📀~

heh, nice.

🐌🦋🐛
OH LAWD A CHILD HAS BEEN BORN I REPEAT A BUTTERFY HAS BEEN BORRNN

now i need help deciding what to name joe and deez's child😟

yall wanna help me out?:))

isnt the moon beautiful tonight<33

-Liv/Mama Steve🦶‼️