🌕|𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖|🌕

so there are two parts to this imagine or smt but its kinda like a preference bc theres a part where five has a bad dream and one where you have a bad dream. read which other one you prefer or both 😃

~🌕~

Five's bad dream:

Five pov:

y/n and i were snuggling in bed, both of us trying to fall asleep. i was the big spoon, as always ;). i was so tired that i didn't even wait for y/n to fall asleep like i usually do. i usually liked to wait and watch her fall asleep to make sure that she got to sleep alright, but i dozed off by accident.

i just about felt y/n turn over and fell out of my arms. i was even too tired to pull her back to me and snuggle again. i didn't like it when we weren't snuggling, my arms felt so empty.

my eyes drifted open a bit and i immediately realised i was back in that place. i stood up and everything was gone. again. no one else was alive. again. i was back in that dreadful apocalypse. again. alone. i felt my heart starting to pound, the adrenaline rushing through my veins, my breathing started to quicken and i felt beads of sweat forming on my forehead even though i was shivering at the same time. then it only got worse when i saw y/n's lifeless body underneath some rubble, making my breathing only go faster. i wanted to scream out, but no noise came out of my dry mouth. the feeling of someone's hand grabbing my arm pulled me out of my nightmare and...

y/n pov:

i was just drifting off into sleep when i heard Five hyperventilating. i opened my eyes and rubbed it them a bit before turning to Five. i gathered that he was probably having a bad dream about the apocalypse again. i saw the bit of sweat on his brow and noticed he was shivering at the same time, and his breathing got faster and faster.
"Five?" I whispered. he was still in a state of panic and fear. i lightly grabbed his arm and he immediately jolted up, still hyperventilating and his eyes were wide with fear as he shot his head around the room, then burst into tears. before i could even say anything i pulled him close to me and layed down. i nestled his head into my chest and stroked through his hair to help calm him down. he was still crying hysterically into my chest. i leaned back a bit so i could see his face, and so i could wipe his brow with my sleeve and try to dry his wet cheeks. i pulled his head back into my arms and rested my chin on his head and rubbed his back to try and comfort him.
"its ok, its ok im here," i whispered to him and his cries started to quiet down a bit.
"bad dream again?" I asked quietly. i knew the answer was yes but i just thought it was right for him to confirm. he nodded softly and nestled in closer, still shivering. i pulled the covers over us more and tried to warm him up more. his breathing eventually slowed down to normal and he fell asleep in my arms as i just cuddled him closer to me and kissed his head gently.

Y/N's bad dream:

Five pov:

i had just gone to the bathroom and came back to me and y/n's shared room and she was already asleep. ugh shes so cute when shes sleeping. i gently climbed into bed next to her and tried to pull her into a cuddle, but i didn't want to disturb her and wake her up, so i just gently spooned in behind her.

i couldn't really get off to sleep, so i just carefully stroked y/n's hair, making sure not to wake her up. but then i heard her groaning a bit in her sleep, so i stopped, thinking it was waking her up a bit. i then felt her breathing starting to quicken, getting faster and faster. i sat up a bit, starting to worry.
"y/n?" i whispered, giving her a gentle shake. she was still hyperventilating. suddenly she sat up immediately and screamed then looked around, scared and confused.

y/n's pov:

i woke up out of my nightmare finally and i couldn't help but scream. five quickly grabbed me and pulled me close to him, gently shushing me and trying to comfort me. he snuggled me close to him while i was still breathing heavily. i nestled my head into his chest as his arms wrapped around me, tightly but gently. i softly cried into his chest while he stroked my head and my back.
"its ok i got you, your safe," he whispered into my ear comfortingly.
"did you have a nightmare?" he asked softly and i hummed a soft 'mhm' and he pulled me a bit closer to him and i layed in his arms until i was ready to go back to sleep. five softly played with my hair which lulled me into sleep again.