Five treating y/n like the child she is for 5 minutes straight

~

~

Third persons Pov:

y/n sighed heavily out of boredom as she crossed her arms over her chest and looked around the living room of the academy.

Even though y/n and Five lived in their own house now, they still payed visits to the academy on the regular.

Usually y/n loved visiting, but because Klaus wasn't here this time, she grew incredibly bored.

She sat next to Five on the couch, who was talking to Diego and Vanya sitting opposite him. They weren't talking about anything y/n took any interest in, leaving her to only let out huffs and puffs and to look for stuff in the academy she could stare at.

"Can I use your phone please?" y/n asked Five, who was still talking away. He remained talking as he got his phone out of his pocket and handed it to her without even acknowledging her.

She still smiled as she finally had something to entertain her. And Five was relieved that he could finally talk without y/n's huffs and puffs distracting him. That was until y/n bothered him again.

She didn't say anything, just handed Five's phone back to him so he could use his touch ID to download another app. He sighed, but continued talking as he held his thumb on the home button and gave her a quick smile before returning his attention to Diego and Vanya.

~

y/n's Pov:

I gasped abruptly as I heard the familiar sound of the ice cream truck driving down the road. And surprisingly it wasn't Klaus and Diego this time.

"FIVE FIVE FIVEEE!" I yelled as I sprinted down the stairs and ran into him.
"What's the matter?" He asked worriedly.
"Can you go get me some ice cream please?" I smiled at him.
"What's in it for me?" He sighed.

"Uhhh, I'll give you back scratches later?" I offered, then watched him smile slowly and blink away instantly. I skipped over to the sofa and sat myself down, waiting patiently for him to get back. Not even 2 minutes went by, and I heard him blink back into to house, making me immediately stand up and run over to him.

He held out my favourite ice cream for me with a soft smile. I smiled widely at him, then went to go grab it from his hands excitedly. However, he edged the ice cream away from me and held it over my head, out of my reach.
"Not so fast. Give me a kiss first," He said, leaning his cheek closer to me. I rolled my eyes playfully, then went to place a kiss on his cheek, but he managed to move his head so I kissed his lips instead.

I giggled lightly at his actions, then grinned from ear to ear when he finally handed me the ice cream, then watched as I started eating away at it and running back off to the living room.
"You better give me those back scratches later!"