❤️|𝖺𝖻𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈|❤️

~❤️~

~❤️~

After my first week of staying with the Hargreeves, I was already starting to settle in nicely.

Five and his siblings made me feel really comforted and safe and appreciated.

However, there was still times where I got a bit scared whenever I made mistakes.

Luckily, I had Five and his siblings to assure me that it's okay to make mistakes.

~❤️~

I was out shopping at the mall. It actually felt so nice to finally be able to go by myself and decide for myself what clothes I wanted to wear and buy.

I was having so much fun, that I didn't even realise that it was getting close to 6pm, which was the time that I would have to make dinner for b/n.

I quickly gathered my bags and left the mall, then started speed-walking back home, whilst constantly clock-watching to make sure I wasn't wasting time.

When I got back home, I went through the door and set my bags down on the table, then went into the living room to see Five.
"Hey bubs, did you have fu-"
I cut him off by rushing through my apology.
"I am so so sorry I didn't come home sooner to start dinner, I promise it won't happen again-"
This time Five cut me off.
"y/n it's okay don't worry, mom cooks dinner now, remember?" He said sweetly, whilst standing up and gently placing his hands on either side of my arms and rubbing up and down comfortingly.

Relief washed over my instantly.
"Oh yeah, sorry," I said while looking into his eyes.
"Don't apologise, it's okay," He told me, then pulled me into his arms for a hug.

I nestled my head against his chest and smiled softly. He smelt so comforting and calming.

I felt him kiss my head, and then I snuggled into him more.

"Can I see what you got from the mall?" He asked. I smiled even wider and nodded, then went back to grab my bags.

Five looked fully interested in all the stuff I was showing him, and it felt good to know that someone finally cared about the littlest of things.

~❤️~

Five was laying in bed while I was making him coffee.

He tried his very best to convince me to stay in bed while he made his own coffee, but I insisted.

He had done so so much for me, the least I could do was make him a simple cup of coffee.