🥀|𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢|🥀

okay okay, so for those of you who have read this at the very very start of the book ik you're probably screaming bc i kind of totally forgot about that series and left that unfinished so uh sorry

okay okay, so for those of you who have read this at the very very start of the book ik you're probably screaming bc i kind of totally forgot about that series and left that unfinished so uh sorry. but now inspiration has struck and i am now finally finishing the series. :)

so for those of you who didnt read it, it's somewhere at the start of the book if you want to read it first but if you're too lazy (same tbh) here's a quick lil recap<3

(btw, you may wanna read this when you have some spare time on your hands bc theres 5037 words😟)
...

y/n l/n was a worker for the commission. She was said to be the most skilled assassin apart of the company and also happend to be one of the 42 born with powers. Her powers were mind-reading, telekinesis and telepathy (think of eleven's powers from stranger things but with mind reading as well).
y/n also so happened to stop aging at age 16, making her a 30 year old woman in a teenagers body. She never let that affect her work though.

y/n was sent on a mission by the handler to kill Number Five. So, she underwent a disguise, travelled to his location and timeline, and managed to make him fall in love with her. However, just as he was confessing his love, she stabbed him, right in the lower abdomen.

Now, what this poor girl didn't realise, was that Five was far too skilled to let a simple stab wound take him down. So, now the two were arch enemies, holding nothing but hate for each other.

Soon enough however, The Handler cancelled the assignment so she could recruit Five into the commission, making it very awkward for Five and y/n to pass each other in the halls and try to stop themselves from killing each other then and there.

I think that's everything, any questions?

~🥀~

y/n's pov:

Another magnificent day in paradise.

That was purely sarcastic by the way.

Let me just start by telling you that sitting in my confined, dull office all day long, itching for an exciting new assignment to complete while filling out boring sheets of paper work is not a magnificent way to spend the day.

Ever since Five joined the commission, he's been the one getting all the adventurous jobs while I'm the one now being stuck with typing out missions to be slid down the chute.

The Handler ordered us to get along and forget about the previous events, but that didn't stop me from still wanting to slit his throat. And I'm pretty sure he wanted to do the same to me.

We hated each other. With such passion it was unreal.

I mean, I can't exactly blame him for hating me. I literally did try to kill him, but that's not the point. It's not like I chose to kill him I guess.