🙄|𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺|🙄

~🙄~

~🙄~

I've never really been that much of a touchy person. And by that, I mean that when I'm in a relationship, I'm never really the one that constantly needs attention or is clingy.

However, my current boyfriend Aidan was.

I especially didn't like getting touched whilst on my period. Well, it depends actually. Some times I just need a cuddle so I can let out all my emotions, but other times I prefer being left on my own.

Thankfully, Aidan usually understood and was okay with it, but I knew he was always dying to just squeeze me and never let go.

Anyways, I just so happened to be on my period, and mood swings were already starting to kick in.

I was laying sideways on the bed, wrapped in covers with my laptop in front me, just peacefully watching random shit in netflix and youtube, when I heard the door click open behind me.

I knew it was Aidan, as he's the only other person who lives with me, so I didn't bother to turn around and acknowledge him. I didn't even have the energy if I'm honest.

"You okay bubs?" He asked me as he set some stuff down on his desk. I merely hummed out a yes.
"You sure?"
"I'm fine Aidan!" I accidentally snapped. Luckily he was always patient when I got like this.
"Right, sorry," He said, as a way to quickly dismiss the situation.

I let out a yawn, as my eyes were starting to feel heavy all of a sudden. I guess that's what happens when you watch nothing but your laptop screen for 12 hours straight.

I figured it wouldn't hurt to take a quick nap, so I switched off my laptop and put it on the bedside table, then turned back round to get into a comfier position.
"Aww, are you tired baby?" I heard Aidan coo, and I simply returned the question with a nod; I didn't really feel like talking anymore.

I then felt a dip in the bed behind me, followed by Aidan spooning me and him placing his arm around my waist.

Absent-mindly, I picked up his arm and placed it down by his side, then pretended nothing had happened.

After like 6 seconds, he put his arm back around my waist. I, you guessed it, put his arm back down by his side, only for him to put it straight back onto my waist. I think you know what happened next.

When he put his arm back round my waist for like the 5th time, I tried to remove his arm but he tightened his grip this time, so I impulsively bit down on his hand. (LMAO)

"OWW BABY THAT HURT!" He yelped, as he took away his arm so he could look at the bite mark on his hand.

I couldn't help but let out a loud laugh at his reaction. At least I got his arm off my waist😀.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!"
"I'M JUST TRYNA SLEEP OVER HERE!" I yelled through some laughs. Aidan was laughing along slightly with me now too.
"AND I'M JUST TRYNA CUDDLE YOU OVER HERE!" He yelled back.
"WHY?"
"BECAUSE I'M TOUCH STARVED AS FUCK," He shouted at me.

I was starting to feel a litte bad for him now.

"UGH OKAY FINE," I groaned dramatically as I turned around and layed myself down so I was comfortable on his chest.

"Thank you," He whispered into my ear greatfully as his hands ran soothingly through my hair.

Okay but maybe I did like this a little more then I had lead on-

I went back to feeling tired, and the feeling of Aidan's chest rising and falling beneath me was really comforting. His heartbeat worked almost like a lullaby, and it took me like 5 minutes at most to fall asleep.

I'm pretty sure Aidan had fallen asleep too, as I heard some light adorable snores coming from him.

~🙄~

Sorry this is really short guys! Hope you liked it anyway :)
ALSO Y/N IS SUCH A BAD BLEEP LIKE GIRLLYYYYY BITE HIM I DARE YOU-

ugh, we have to stan😍‼️

anzywayz.

hope yall are doing good?

-Liv/Mama Steve‼️