🥀|𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔|🥀

heyy

heyy

so this was inspired by ApricotHargreeves 

IF YOU HAVENT READ HER IMAGINES AND PREFS BOOK ALREADY, I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU DO :)

also, this chapter is best read with the song playing <3

word count: 4258

HOPE YOU LIKEEE

~🥀~

Princess y/n l/n. That was my name. My Father, King l/n, just so happened to be arch enemies with King Gallagher. They hated each other ever since I can remember. In fact, they've hated each other for so long that I can't even remember why they despised each other so much.

I don't think I was ever told the full details, only that my great-great-grandfather murdered the Gallagher's great-great-grandfather, as my mother used to tell me.

None of this ever affected me, until the day that I met King Gallagher's son.

~🥀~

My heart thumped as the two grand doors opened before me, revealing the vast amount of Kings, Queens, Princesses and Princes scattered amongst the ballroom, all of their eyes suddenly on me.

Myself and my Father and Mother had been invited to a royal ball, hosted by King Hernandez, who my Father had always considered to be his life long friend.

Anyways, it had taken me just over 5 hours to get ready, so you can imagine how good it felt to have everyone staring at me so intently, admiring all the work and effort I put into looking this good this evening.

I slowly stepped down the marble staircase before me, then took a drink off a servant's platter as he walked past. The chatter amongst the room was just starting to liven back up again, so I figured I'd take the opportunity to have a walk around the ballroom whilst my Mother and Father spoke with their accomplices.

Aidan's pov:

My heart skipped a beat as soon as I layed eyes on her.

I was minding my own business, looking around the room whilst sipping my champagne, totally not ready for the amount of beauty I was about to see, until I averted my eyes to the doors that had just opened, and then I saw her.