🧸|𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎|🧸

i haven't done a preference in a WHILE so here❤️

💕how they show you affection💕

Aidan~

-tells you he loves you straight up and randomly. everytime he gets up to do something, he'll say it. even when you guys are just sitting watching a movie, he'll break the silence and say i love you. he didn't expect you or pressure you to say it back the first few times, but you did anyway.
-drowns you in compliments. you could literally be at your worst and he'll still give you honest compliments, and mean every word from the bottom of his heart.
-quick kisses on your neck. he could give you pecks on your neck for hours and never get tired or bored. he also loves hearing your cute giggles as well, so it's sort of a win win for him.

Five~

-kisses your hand. will constantly grab your hand and plant a loving kiss on it, sometimes without even thinking, it's just a relfex at this point. he'll be in the middle of working and kiss your hand while still fulling engrossed in his work, just to let you know he loves you and he's not forgetting about you.
-sneak up behind you and hug you when you least expect it. he also likes burrowing his head into the crook of your neck and leaving a few kisses there as well.
-he tells you he loves you with his eyes. he doesn't even need to say it, by just looking deeply and lovingly into your eyes. of course, he still tells you with words, but he says it with his eyes most of the time, but it gives off the same effect nevertheless.

𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 & 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 (𝗔.𝗚~𝗙.𝗛)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें