🌘|ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ|🌒

~🌘~

~🌘~

"Goodnight Five," I said as my siblings and I were going to bed.

I was one of the 8 Hargreeves siblings, and was also secretly dating Five; my adopted brother. Emphasis on the adopted part.

Everyone else had gone to bed, but I was hanging around a bit so I could say night to Five. To be truthful, I didn't really want to have to say goodnight and go back to my room. It would have been perfect if him and I could share a room.

"Goodnight y/n," He said, almost a little sadly too. We both checked to see if the coast was clear, before he placed the most gentle kiss on my left cheek, making it blush madly.

We both gave each other one final smile before I had to go back off to my room.

~🌗~

Hours ticked past, and still, I couldn't get any sleep.

I tossed and turned within my cold sheets, shivering because of how low the temperature in my room was. I stared up at the blank ceiling with red, tired eyes.

No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get off to sleep, even though I was exhausted.

I huffed out of frustration, then got up from my freezing cold bed and stood on the hard floorboards. I knew exactly what I needed, so I silently sneaked off to Five's room.

When I got there, I walked in as quietly as I could, then shut the door behind me, only to see that Five was sleeping soundly.

I hated to have to wake him up, but I didn't want to just barge my way into his bed without his permission. Not to mention he might have freaked out if he didn't know it was me.

"Five," I whispered his name as I tapped the back of his shoulder, since he had his back to me anyway.

He obviously didn't notice at all, so I whispered his name a little louder and tapped his shoulder a little harder, until he eventually acknowledged my attempts to wake him.

"y/n what do you want?! Do you know what time it is?!" He whisper shouted, still half asleep as he turned around to switch positions. I glanced over at his alarm clock next to me to see that it was midnight.

"I can't sleep," I told him plainly whilst rubbing my hands up and down my arms because of how cold I was getting. Even my teeth were starting to clatter against each other.

Five didn't reply, he just rubbed his eye, pulled a corner of his blanket up and shuffled back a bit so there was space for me to lay in next to him.

I did so immediately, instantly being greeted by the warmth of his bed and covers when he pulled them over me.

I moved a little closer into him, trying to get as much of his body heat as possible.
"Gosh, you're freezing," He remarked sleepily as he looked down on me.
"I know," I replied, whilst wrapping my arms around his waist and throwing one of my legs over his.

He pulled me a little closer to him, made sure the blankets were covering me properly, then rubbed my back and arms up and down to warm me up.

I then felt his soft lips place a kiss on my forehead, and suddenly I wasn't cold at all.

I sighed in content as I shut my eyes, now trying to get some sleep that I desperately needed.

However, there was still something keeping me awake.

Just as I was starting to drift off to sleep, some loud police sirens could he heard from outside, causing me to panic and flinch in fear.

I really hated how loud it was, as it almost sounded like it was ringing directly into my ears, so I impulsively covered my ears with my hands and squeezed my eyes shut as I dug my head deeply into the side of Five's torso.

"Shh, it's okay, I'm right here with you, you don't have to be afraid," He told me tiredly, but lovingly as his warm hand covered my cold one which was squeezing my ear.

He rubbed the back of it with his thumb, kissing the side of my head at the same time.

"It's okay, they're gone now," He whispered to me as he held my hand gently and removed it from the side of my head. He gave both of my hands a soft kiss before encasing them in his and holding them against his chest.

Finally, I was able to close my eyes properly, and fall off to sleep while breathing in the comforting smell of him.

~🌒~

Is this too much to ask for?
huh god?
cant you just help a girl out here?!

ugh anyways, hope this was good :)

also hope you're having an amazing day/night, and if not, just remember that there's still tomorrow<3

isnt the moon beautiful tonight🐵

-Liv/Mama Steve‼️