💧|freak|💧

your powers are the ability to control water in this and this is set when like yk the siblings are children stil and before five ran away etc

~💧~

All of my siblings treated me pretty badly. All except for Five.

I never really fit in with any of them that well.

Luther and Diego thought I was too weak to be apart of the academy. Allison and Klaus always said that I was boring to talk to. Ben and Vanya never even bothered to talk to me, probably because they were just as socially awkward as I was.

But Five never really gave me any troubles or had any complaints about me. Probably because near enough everyone pissed him off here, and I rarely even talked.

He'd occasionally stick up for me as well. Like he once threatened Diego with his own knives when he called me a freak.

That was pretty much my name at the academy. Freak.

I've always been pretty sensitive, but it's like only Five understood that.

~💧~

There I sat, crouching in the corner of my room reading my book in silence. It was freetime for my siblings and I, and they were all playing downstairs, being loud as usual.

I'd much rather hide in my room and hope that none of them find me.

I tensed up when I heard the door knock, terrified that it would be Grace coming to encourage me to play with the others.

I was relieved to see that it was Five peaking his head in the doorway instead.
"Mind if I join you?" He asked.
I gently nodded, then returned my attention back to my book.

I heard him shut the door, then I glanced up to see him huff and lay down on my bed. Not that I minded at all.

"It's so nice and quiet in here. No wonder you always hide here," He remarked as he still stared up at the ceiling. I hummed a subtle 'Mhm'.

"God they're driving me crazy," He huffed and sat up after hearing a bang coming from downstairs. I nodded in agreement as he looked at me, making him smile slightly.

I think he liked that I never really talked.

He got up from my bed and sat on the floor next to me.
"Watcha reading?" He asked, looking over my shoulder. I closed the book a little and showed him the front cover so he could read the book title.
"Nice," He nodded.

He looked around a little awkwardly before looking back at me.
"Can I read with you?"
"Sure," I murmured.

I was expecting him to get his book from his room to read, but instead he shuffled closer to me and gently rested his head against my shoulder as he read the page I was reading. He didn't seem to care that he had no idea what was going on in the story, I think he was just glad that he had finally escaped all the chaos.

I tensed up majorly at first, not used to human contact, but soon let that tension melt away when I realised it wasn't that bad. Actually, it felt pretty nice.

However, our momment had to be ruined by Klaus suddenly bursting into my room.
"HA! GUYS COME CHECK THIS OUT! I TOLD YOU THEY WERE TOGETHER!" Klaus yelled through the house, making everyone else stomp up the stairs and stand in my doorway.

"Get out Klaus! Get out all of you!" Five yelled back, standing up and storming over to them.
"Why? What's the matter? Are you in love with the freak?" Klaus teased, gesturing his hand to me when he said 'The Freak'.

"Am not! And don't call her that!"
"Well she is a freak! Just look at her!" Klaus argued, pointing at me again.

My cheeks flooded with embarrassment when everyone stared at me. God I just wanted to shrink into my own shell.

"What's going on? All of you get back to training at once!" We heard dad shout from the bottom of the corridor. Everyone scurried away immediately, but Five still stayed.

I was close to tears at this point.

He walked back over to me and crouched in front of me, then wiped away my tear just before it was about to fall down my cheek.

"Don't listen to Klaus, okay? He's a jerk, he has no idea what he's talking about," He told me.
"But he's right," I said back, looking down a little.

Five sighed before saying,
"Well I dont think you're a freak."

I looked back up at him, in a little disbelief.
"You don't?"
"Of course not. You're the only one I actually like in this place," He smiled softly at me.

~💧~

so i think i'll write a part two to this. i'll try and have it out as quickly as possible:)

ALSOOOO
🐌🦋🧸🐛
the teddy bear's name is poco:D
ty cxnnamonmeiii and Fiveswife345 for the name idea!❤️

ALSOOOO🐌🦋🧸🐛the teddy bear's name is poco:Dty cxnnamonmeiii  and Fiveswife345  for the name idea!❤️

lol so anyways

isnt the moon beautiful tonight<3

-Liv/Mama Steve🦶‼️