💢|𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲|💢

~💢~

~💢~

Aidan was sitting at his desk, working hard on writing his music. I was laying on his bed, scrolling boredly through my instagram feed.

I looked over at Aidan and sighed, wondering if he's ever going to stop working; he's not stopped in hours and I was really starting to miss his touch.

I went back to what I was doing and yawned. I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was now reaching 1am. I wasn't fazed at all and continued scrolling, then double tapping, scrolling and double tapping on a loop.

I was doing that for another 20 minutes or so, when I randomly felt an awful pain in my stomach. I clutched it tightly and racked my brain thinking about what it could be.

They can't have been cramps, I finished my period a week ago.

I guess it must just be because I'm tired or something.

I tried to brush it off, hoping it would go away soon, but it wasn't. If anything, it was getting worse.

I didn't really want to tell Aidan either, in case I might distract him or something.

In fact, I didn't really need to tell him, because he looked over his shoulder to check on me and saw that I was laying on my side and holding my stomach tightly and visibly in pain.

"You okay bubs? What's the matter?" He asked me as he set down his pen and swivelled round to face me on his spinny chair.

"My tummy hurts," I murmured.
"Your tummy hurts?" He repeated. I replied with a nod, as it even hurt to talk now.

He then walked over to me, and knelt down by the side of the bed so he could see my properly.  I looked to see his face, and saw that his eyebrows were pinched with concern. He placed his hand on my shoulder and rubbed his thumb up and down.

He pouted at the sight of me in pain.
"Do you wanna come lay on my lap while I work?" He offered. I understood he couldn't really take a break, so I nodded my head again.

He smiled softly, then gently picked me up so he was carring me bridal style. He walked back over to his desk and carefully sat down back on his chair with my laying on his lap. I adjusted myself so I was more comfortable and curled up sleepily.

He kissed my forehead, then placed one hand on my tummy and started rubbing it, whilst he continued writing his music with his other hand.

My head was nestled deeply into the fabric of his t-shirt, which held the smell of his signature cologne.

He continued rubbing my tummy soothingly, but I was still in pain for some reason, causing me to let out a groan. Aidan looked at me and kissed my forehead again.
"Let me get you some medicine bubs," He whispered to me, then tried to set me down, but I clung onto him like a baby, not wanting to let go.

He sighed, then picked me up again to carry me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held on tightly to his neck.

He carried me out of his room and into the kitchen, then gently sat me down on the counter while he went to go get a glass of water and some pain-killers.

I took the pills and glass from his hand, then placed the tablets in my mouth and swallowed them with a sip of water. Aidan took the glass from my hand and put it back down on the counter before pulling me in for another hug and rubbing my back up and down.
"Do you want a hot water bottle?" He offered in a soft voice. I nodded my head gently, then he pulled out of the hug with reluctance and went to go prepare it.

I yawned widely and rubbed my eyes tiredly whilst the water was boiling; Aidan noticed this straight away.
"Come on let's get you to bed," He said while walking over to me, picking me up again and carrying me back to his room. He gently placed me back in his bed then pulled the covers over my cold body, pressing a kiss to my cheek before going back to the kitchen.

Around 5 minutes later, Aidan came back with a hot water bottle in his hand. He climbed into bed and spooned me while placing the hot water bottle over my aching stomach.

Soon enough, the pain was starting to fade away, then I remembered.
"Wait, what about your music?" I started as I turned my head around to look at him. He furrowed his eyebrows.
"What about it?"
"Don't you have to finish writing your song?" I asked, then gestured my head to his desk.
"Don't worry about that. I can finish it in the morning just try and get some sleep," He said to me. I smiled, then turned my head back round and closed my eyes softly.

I felt Aidan run his hand through my hair, and my stomach pains had finally disappeared, which helped me drift off into a peaceful sleep.

~💢~