🥂|𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸|🥂

~🥂~

~🥂~

y/n Pov:

I had been feeling really bored lately. I don't know, just been feeling really tired and empty these last few days, so I thought that I might feel better after a night out with my friends.

Five didn't mind at all, he just requested that I don't get too drunk and to get home at a reasonable time.

Because last time I came home at 5 in the morning and I ended up laying in a pool of my own vomit.

So, I kissed Five goodbye before I left the academy at 9pm, and hopped into my taxi.

I was actually really excited to finally let go and relieve some stress.

~🥂~

Five's pov:

y/n had only been out for an hour and I was already starting to miss her.

Ideally, I kind of wanted her to stay in tonight; I was quite looking forward to cuddling her all night again, but I'm not one of those controlling crazy boyfriends so I obviously let her go out.

I had also noticed her being a little stir-crazy lately, so in a way, I was sorta glad she went out. I knew that she was gonna be in a good mood for the rest of the week.

I sighed heavily as I tried to think of something that would keep me entertained while y/n wasn't here. That was when I realised that spending time with her was the only thing that didn't bore me.

I yawned as I still tried to think of some stuff to do, when Klaus suddenly came prancing into the room, clearly high as fuck again.

"Oh hey Fivey," He said taking the cigarette out his mouth as he sat down opposite me.
"Don't call me that," I said sternly. Only y/n was allowed to call me that.

"oKaYyy keep your pants on," He slurred while giggling. I returned his childishness with a roll of my eyes.

"So where's y/n anyway?" He asked me.
"She's out," I replied simply.
"Out where?" He asked and sat up in interest.
"With her friends."
"You mean at a nightclub?"
"Yeah I guess," I told him.
"Which one?" He asked, whilst standing up, putting his cigarette out on the chair and putting his shoes on.
"The one in town, why?" I answered.
"Are you kidding? Partying with y/n is the best! I'll be back later," He said, then I heard the front door open and shut close, causing me to let out a sigh as I rubbed my face tiredly.