💌|𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒|💌

psycho five is back:)

uhh, little warning in advance:
these aren't cute love letters<3

tw: strangling

~💌~

Lately I've been receiving some really weird letters in the mail. They've really been freaking me out; so much that it's made me scared to leave the house.

Near enough every day, I'd receive a letter from whoever it was sending them. They always said the same sort of things. Stuff like how much they were in love with me, how they'd give up anything for me, how devoted I made them feel.

I know, that sounds like a standard love letter, and at first I was flattered, because the firt few letters sounded pretty normal. But as time went on, they started to get darker and darker; they started saying things like I was the only thing they had, how they dreamt of me every single night and how I was only theirs.

It got to the point where I was uncomfortable in my own house, terrified that the writer of these letters was watching me or something.

Eventually, enough was enough, so I asked my best friend Five for some advice. He's really skilled with fighting and shit, so I knew he'd be able to protect me from whoever this person was.

~💌~

I was sipping away at my coffee while I watched Five read through all the letters I got. We were sitting in the living room of the empty acadamy, drinking the coffee he had made for us.

The look on his face was full of concern as he read through the last, and most threatening letter. He huffed and brushed his fingers through his hair as he finished reading it, and placed it on the coffee table in front of us.

"Oh my god, y/n this really isn't okay," He remarked worriedly.
"Tell me about it! I'm literally too scared to go anywhere anymore," I told him, making him give me a look of sympathy.
"Well if you're ever too scared, you're always welcome to stay here," He offered with a sad smile, rubbing his hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks Five, I appreciate it," I smiled at him.
"I just don't know what to do about it, they won't stop sending them," I sighed, looking down in my lap. Five lightly exhaled before changing seats so he could sit next to me and put his arm around my shoulder supportively.

"I'm sure it'll be okay, really. Maybe it's just some sick freak trying to mess with you," He assured me.
"Yeah, you're right," I sighed.
"But, if you ever feel uneasy, just call me and I'll be over straight away," He said with a smile. I looked up and smiled back at him.
"Thank you," I said meakly.