💢|𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗽𝘀|💢

~💢~

~💢~

Periods are the worse right?

And they always seem to come at the most convenient times. That was purely sarcastic by the way.

I was in the middle of class, until I felt it.

Yup. That feeling that every girl knows and dreads. My eyes widened in realisation, and I know I needed to get to the bathroom before I had a massive red stain on my clothes.

I shot my hand up in the air straight away.
"Can I go to the bathroom please?" I asked a little impatiently.

"Fine, but make it quick," My teacher said in reluctance. I quickly stood up, grabbed my bag and speed walked out of my classroom, getting butterflies when I saw my boyfriend Aidan look up from his notes to give me a quick smile.

I rushed down the corridors and went into one of the bathroom stalls.

I groaned when I saw the massive pool of blood. (sorry for the 😍‼️gory details‼️😍)

Then I had to go into the awkward process of cleaning myself up, which was always more difficult when at school.

Aidan's pov:

Class had finished, and y/n still wasn't back yet.

I wondered what possibly could have taken her so long, then I remembered that she took her bag with her into the bathroom, meaning she probably got her period.

She had left her notebooks and pens behind on her desk, so I picked them up for her before leaving the classroom.

I went off to the girl's toilets, only to see that she hadn't come out yet, so I waited patiently outside the bathroom.

I had my back against the wall as I bit my nails and looked up and down the corridors.

Eventually she came out, looking so desperate to go home.

"Hey baby," I greeted her.
"Hey," She replied plainly, giving off a sigh.
"Did you get your period?" I whispered quietly into her ear so no one around us would hear.

She replied with a tired nod.
"Aww, poor baby," I sympathised as I pressed a kiss to the side of her forehead.

She walked in front of me slightly so she could go to her locker, and that was when I noticed the bright red mark on her trousers/shorts/skirt(whatever you choose)

I quickly went near her ear again so I could tell her.
"Baby you got some blood on you," I whispered.
"Oh you've got to be kidding me!" She groaned as she turned around so she could see the stain on her.

She sighed as she leaned her back against the lockers and rubbed her face in her hands.

"Oh yeah, I got your books for you," I told her as I handed them to her.
"Oh thanks," She said with a small smile. She just held them in her hands for now, not wanting to turn around and put them in her locker so everyone would see the blood.

Now that my hands were free, I slipped my backpack off my shoulder, slipped off my jacket, then started tying it around her waist.

She seemed confused at first, but then when she realised what it was for, she smiled gratefully.
"Thank you bubs, you're a lifesaver," She thanked, before rewarding me with a kiss on my lips.

She put her stuff in her locker, then turned to make sure the stain was covered.
"No one can see it don't worry," I assured her with a smile. She nodded, then held onto my hand as we walked to our next lesson.

~💢~

Luckily, y/n and I both get to sit next to each other in this class. I loved it because we always held hands under the desk and giggled with each other.

I was in the middle of taking notes, when I felt y/n squeeze my hand tightly all of a sudden. When I glanced up at her, I saw that she was trying so hard to cover up the pain on her face, her eyes were even starting to go glossy.

I knew immediately that she was having cramps. I didn't even need to ask her.

So I just gently took my hand out of her's, then placed it on her tummy and started rubbing, applying the perfect amount of pressure.

I continued writing down stuff casually with my other hand, not even glancing up at her yet.

However, when I did, she silently mouthed 'Thank you', then kissed my cheek.

I blushed and smiled deeply, then carried on rubbing her tummy and writing down notes.

y/n's pov:

I was honestly so greatful for Aidan. There's not many guys that will sacrifice they're jackets to cover up a blood stain, risk going late to class just to wait for you, or even rub your stomach better when suffering from cramps in the middle of class.

My cramps were starting to go away, thanks to Aidan, so I let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Better?" Aidan asked, to which I replied with a nod. I thanked him by giving him another kiss.

I smiled ever so widely when I saw him blush madly.

~💢~

MY BSF THOUGHT OF THIS IDEA, BESTIE YK WHO YOU ARE AND YES I AM GIVING YOU CREDITS SO DEAL WITH IT.

lmao, hope you liked ittt<33

isn't the moon beautiful tonight?:)

-Liv/Mama Steve‼️