🔪|𝐏𝐒𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐎|🔪

tw:cutting/knifeplay

~🔪~

"Five? What are we doing out here?" I laughed as I jogged over to him, who was standing outside the old ruins of a castle that was in the midst of the forest, which was where Five told me to meet him with no context whatsoever.

He looked... strange. His eyes were a little wide, his face was paler than usual and a thin layer of sweat glistened his forehead. (imagine paradox psychosis five)

"Do you promise that you'll never leave me?" He asked out of the blue; I didn't even have time to process his question.
"What?" I smiled in confusion.
"Promise me you'll never leave me. That you'll stay with me forever?!" He repeated frantically as he roughly grabbed me by the shoulders and stared his wide eyes into mine.

I was a little confused as to where this was coming from, so I let out a small chuckle.
"Yeah sure, why do you ask love?" I giggled slightly, still with a confused smile.
"Do you promise that?!" He almost yelled as he shook my shoulders. He was slightly starting to scare me now.

I dropped my smile and screwed up my eyebrows worriedly, then silently nodded my head. I'd been dating Five for a while now, and so far it's been great, I've enjoyed every second with him so far.
"Say it! I need to hear you say that you promise!" He shouted whilst harshly grabbing each side of my cheeks, making my breath hitch.

"I-I promise! Are you okay Five, what's going on?" I said in fear.
"I'm fine darling, why wouldn't I be?" He smiled in an over exaggerated way, as his breathing started to get quick.

"You know you belong to me, right love?" He edged into my face.
"Of course Five," I replied, a little nervous of what would happen if I even dared to disagree.
"You're mine and mine only, always and forever, never forget that my dear," He told me, his voice growing more and more insane.

"Five you're scaring me, stop!" I practically begged, making his grip grow tighter on my cheeks.

"Scared? Oh love, there's nothing to be scared of. It's only me, remember? I'll love you forever," He said, tucking my hair behind my ears with trembling hands. The smallest smile came across my face, but I was still breathing heavily from fear.

"You'll love me forever too, won't you darling?" He asked, pulling my face closer to his. I was so caught up in worrying about what was going on, that I couldn't bring myself to an answer.

Suddenly, he pulled a kitchen knife out of his pocket and held it against my throat, making my eyes grow wide while my breathing literally stopped for a second.