🍉|𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐|🍉

okay first, i couldn't decide what song to use so my bsf was like suggesting me some AND I STILL COULD'NT CHOOSE so i'm gonna like add a song for each day, because it's gonna be like a day 1 day 2 day 3 sorta thing if that makes sense, so it's kinda like 7 parts in one so yw- but you'll see and i hope you enjoy cuz this took forever:)
also this is most easily the biggest i have ever written so you might wanna read it when you have a lot of spare time-
it's only 8415 words😀

Day 1:

song: how deep is your love-slowed.

On our first day of our vacation, we had decided to spend the day at the beach.

When we arrived here yesterday, its was around 1pm, so we decided to just get a pizza and unpack our things.

Five, Klaus and I shared a room, Allison and Vanya shared a room, and Diego and Luther got a separate room each. We all know they wouldn't last 2 seconds sharing a room.

I woke up first this morning. I glanced over at the alarm clock near me and saw that the time was 9:21am. My eyes widened and I grew fully awake, sitting up and looking around the room.

It was then that I got and idea. Everyone would probably beat my ass but it'd be funny. I got out of bed and went into the kitchen, then knelt down and opened the cupboard doors. I pulled out a pot and pan and started banging them against one another whilst running through the house.

I continued to slam the pots together and giggle until I heard some agitated shouts from some of the rooms.

Five then blinked straight in front of me and snatched the pans out my hands.
"THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" He yelled.
"WAKING EVERYONE UP," I yelled back. He just scoffed and barged past me to walk back into the kitchen.

Everyone else came out of their rooms. We all ate breakfast together then got ready to go to the beach.

~🍉~

When we got to the beach, the time was around 10:30am and everyone seemed really pumped. Even Five. Obviously he was moody this morning because I woke him up but he was fine after he had 'a decent cup of coffee'.

I set down a blanket on a spot on the sand, then got out everyones towels and placed them in a neat, folded pile.

Allison and I both had brought plenty of sun screen, so that was the next thing to come out of my bag. I tossed a bottle to Diego, which he obviously caught effortlessly. I then got out another bottle for Five and I, whilst Allison was putting sun screen on Klaus' back.

"I don't need sunscreen," Five said as soon as I opened the lid.
"Yes you do, you burn easily," I told him.
"God, why do you have to know me so well," He whined, making me chuckle. Eventually, he gave in and let me put sunscreen on him.

I laughed when he screwed his face up as I rubbed sunscreen onto his face.

As soon as we were all finished, I instantly slipped off my flip-flops and ran across the sand and into the ocean.

I looked out to the beautiful horizon whilst the cold waves splashed over my feet. Klaus quickly joined me and kicked some water up in my direction. I squealed from the cold water and splashed some back at him, and he obviously splashed some back.