🌨|𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖|🌨

~what they get you for christmas and what you get them for christmas~

Aidan~

-He got you a polaroid camera, a cute case to go with it, and a TON of refills.
-He knew how long you wanted one, and how badly you wanted to go everywhere and capture a cute little memory of the two of you together.
-You felt soo bad because it was really expensive, but he told you it was worth the look on your face.
-You gasped as soon as you opened it, and looked up at Aidan in disbelief.
-You threw your arms around him within an instant and planted multiple kisses all over his face while saying thank you like a million times.

-You got him a record player, and some records of his favourite albums to go with it.
-You knew how much he loved his music, and also how much he would love this gift!
-His whole face lit up with so much joy as soon as he realised what it was.
-He even let out the most adorable squeal when he opened the records as well.
-Like you, he also ran up to you, tackled you down to the couch and just drowned you in his love and affection.
-"I love you so so so so so so so so so soooo much," He said over and over again, leaving kisses all over you after every word.
-He got so excited when he played the first record on it, and couldn't thank you enough.

Five~

-He got you the most beautiful locket necklace ever
-On the front, it had both of your initials engraved on it.
-When you opened it, you saw there was your favourite picture of the two of you together in it.
-It was so beautiful and sweet of him, it made your eyes water.
-"Why are you crying? D-Do you not like it?" Five asked with panic.
-You was quick to tell him that you loved it so much, and you thanked him by pulling him in for a loving kiss.

-You got him a few small things:
-A new coffee mug
-A new large notebook
-A bottle of cologne
-And a tie clip with his initials lightly carved in.
-He opened each of them with such light in his eyes, and he gave you a look of gratitude each time.
-He loved all of them, so so much.
-He thanked you by squeezing you tightly to his chest.
-You found it so cute how he always used each gift all the time now.

Nicky~

-You got him some new cooking equipment, that you knew he had been wanting forever.
-He opened them with such excitement, and he was even more excited when he saw what they were.
-You also got him some new video games.
-"Awhh, y/n darling, you didn't have to," He told you as he stared down at the gifts in his lap.
-You said he deserved it for all he does for you, which caused him to blush and look around sheepishly.
-You loved watching him test the cooking stuff out in the kitchen.
-He also booped your nose each time he walked past you sitting on the counter.
-He let you play and test out the video games with him as well.
-Surprisingly, he didn't get mad when you won, instead he congratulated you, and pulled you in for a kiss and cuddle.

-Nicky went all out for christmas.
-He didn't get you a gift you could open, instead he set up a candle-lit dinner out in the snow.
-You gasped as soon as he took his hands away from your eyes, revealing the beautiful scene he had prepared.
-The food he cooked you was all your favourite foods, and they were easily the best he had ever cooked.
-Once you were finished eating, you both played like children in the snow, even though it was dark outside.
-You threw a snowball at him, but he didn't throw one back. He just didn't want to risk you getting hurt. He did however, tackle you to the ground and tickle you until you apologised.
-At the end of the night, when you were both warm inside, snuggled up with hot chocolates, you thanked him for being the best boyfriend you could ever ask for.