🎄|𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒆|🎄

~🎄~

Christmas was coming up. I really loved the holidays, don't get me wrong, but I cannot express to you how much I hated it when my family came over.

Christmas day when my family came over would only consist of my cousins showing off their boyfriends in front of me. I loved my cousins, but they really pissed me off when they would sneak off into MY room to make out with their boy toy's. God how I hated being single. Especially since I was developing feelings with my co-worker Aidan.

I mean, I had kissed him before, loads of times actually, as I was playing Five's love interest on The Umbrella Acadamy, but I just want a real kiss with him. A kiss that wasn't forced or to hear him say 'I love you' and it not be just acting.

Anyway, I would be seeing him soon anway, since I was invited to a christmas party hosted by The Umbrella Acadamy producers.

I was kind of nervous to see Aidan again, as I hadn't really spoken to him since we left for christmas break a week ago.

I had finally finished getting ready.
I was wearing my favourite holiday dress, my makeup was as good as I could make it and my hair was styled to perfection.

I heard my mom calling me from downstairs, my uber was pulled up outside.

I grabbed my phone and a pack of gum and shoved it in my bag, before carefully stepping downstairs in my black heels. (for some reason i imagine thigh high boots, but if you don't, thats good, you do you girl💅)
I waved goodbye to my mom and dad and stepped out my house and shut the door behind me, then stepped into my uber.

I knew the rules.

I went down my friends list, wondering who to call.
I closed my eyes and swiped down the list, when I was sure it stopped, I opened my eyes and my finger pointed to the name 'Aidan👀'
Of course it did.
I mean, I didn't have to call him, I could just re-do it. But something told me to do it. I mean, it would maybe make it less awkward when I saw him later, and I was only like five minutes away from the venue.

Fuck it.

I clicked on his name then held my phone to my ear.

I instantly regretted it when I heard the line call, but I couldn't back out now.

I felt my cheeks steam up when he answered.

"Hey y/n, you okay? You never call me, is something wrong?" He asked, actually sounding a bit worried.
"Yeah no I'm good, just wanted to make sure we were on good terms before I awkwardly bumped into you or something," I joked, laughing slightly. Aidan chuckled as well.
"Well don't worry, we're on good terms n/n," He laughed. I giggled in response.
"Well that's a relief," I replied. Thank god I was just pulling up outside the venue because I couldn't think of what else to say.
"Anyway, I gotta go Aidan, I'm just pulling up outside, see you in there," I said sweetly.
"Yeah, see you in a bit," He said back before hanging up. I put my phone back in my bag, and slid out the backseat. I thanked and payed the uber driver before walking inside.

I was greeted by Eden and TJ almost immediately.
"Hey y/n, you look smoking!" Eden complimented me.
"Yeah that outfit really suits you!" TJ chimed in. I grinned.
"Thanks! You guys look flawless as well," I returned the compliment. I really hated receiving compliments, because then it means I have to give one back, and I'm just really awkward lmao- 

"Excited to see Aidann??" Eden teased, linking mine and TJ's arms as we started walking inside.
"Ugh, don't even go there," I teased back, and her and TJ exchanged glanced and giggles, which I decided to ignore. I had no idea what they was doing.

Anyway, soon the whole cast had arrived, including Aidan. My breath hitched as I saw him walk in. God why did he have to look so hot in a suit-
"Are you gonna talk to him tonight?" TJ asked curiously.
"I-I don't know.." I replied nervously.
"Mmkkk!!" Eden longated in a high-pitched tone. She looked at TJ as if she was suggesting something. I was so confused, but just brushed it off again.

Aidan was suddenly walking over in my direction, and Eden and TJ sneaked off somewhere, leaving me stranded. I couldn't just follow them, that would look rude.
"Hey n/n," He greeted when he approached me.
"Good evening Gallagher," I joked, smirking confidently. I was good at masking my nervousness, I mean, I was an actress after all.
"You look amazing by the way," He said. Oh god not another compliment from HIM of all people.
I sheepishly glanced down at my body before quickly lifting my head back up to meet Aidan's eyes.
"Oh, thanks," I said shyly. He chuckled slightly.
"Can I get you a drink or anything?" He offered.
"Uh no I'm good thanks," I declined politely. God what happens now.
We just smiled up at each other for a momments before Aidan's phone dinged. He pulled out his phone and looked at the screen.
"I'm so sorry, I have to be somewhere, I'll see you later," He told me, putting his phone back in his pocket.
"It's fine, I'll see you around," I smiled at him, an he quickly went off somewhere. I sighed as I saw him head out the door. I then turned around, only to be grabbed harshly by TJ. I was confused at first, but even more confused when she started dragging me out the room.
"TJ what are you doing?!" I practically yelled. She didn't answer me, just kept the smug smile on her lips.

She then pushed me into some random closet and I heard her lock the door behind her.
"TJ WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed.
"y/n?" I recognised his voice from anywhere. My heart froze. I slowly turned around.
"Aidan?! What the hell are you doing in here?" I was so confused.
"I don't know, Eden just text me to meet her outside then she dragged me in here!" He exclaimed.
"Yep, they've officially lost it," I said out of anger and frustration. They knew how awkward and nervous Aidan made me feel so they lock me in a closet with him??

Aidan chuckled nervously.

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE-

"You know, if we're gonna be trapped in here we might as well enjoy it," Aidan said with a smirk. I shot him a confused look.

He was edging closer to me, and soon enough we were only centimetres apart. Aidan then looked above him.
"Mistletoe.." He remarked, which grabbed my attention, causing me to look up too, only to see it was true. Aidan looked back down to me. I gulped.
"W-we don't have to if you don't want to-"
My sentence was cut off by Aidan's soft, smooth lips against mine, kissing them tenderly. I was taken a back at first, not sure what to do.

Fuck it.

I soon deepened our kiss by placing my hands around the back of his neck, which he then placed his on either side of my waist, pulling me closer to him.

The kiss was indescribable..

And I mean, I had kissed Aidan plenty of times, but they were nothing compared to this one.

This one was real.

And passionate.

And loving.

And just above all perfect.

Aidan slowly pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine.
"I'm sorry.." He said lowly.
"For what?"
"I should've said this sooner but.." He paused, now leaning his head back so he could look me in the eye properly.
"What is it Aidan?"
"I love you y/n l/n,"
My heart floated, and I felt my cheeks go rosy.
"I love you too Aidan Gallagher," I whispered back, grinning. Aidan grinned back.

He lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, my grip around the back of his neck tightened. He quickly crashed me into a wall, causing me to sit on a shelf, then smashed his lips back onto mine, only more aggressively this time. One of his hands wandered up and down my side, the other was caressing my cheek lovingly.

We couldn't get enough of each other.

I cannot express to you how crazy the butterflies in my stomach were going right now.