🖤|𝖺𝖻𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽|🖤

-TW:ABUSE-

-TW:ABUSE-

~🖤~

My life was a mess.

An actual fucked up mess.

And I'm not even exaggerating.

Let me explain...

First of all, hi, my name is y/n l/n.

I'm now 17 years old, and living with my boyfriend b/n (boy name).

My parents died in a car crash a few years ago, so I moved in with b/n.

The thing is...

I didn't love him.

At all.

I never loved him, I was just forced to.

If anything, I hated him. But I couldn't leave him, I was scared of what he might do to me if I try to break it up.

He was really abusive. I'm not sure even he loves me. I think he's just keeping me around so he has someone to take his anger out on and to cook him dinner every night.

I was however, in love with someone else, and his name is Five Hargreeves. He knows I'm cheating on b/n with him, but he doesn't know that he abuses me, and I've managed to keep it a secret so far.

I know that if I tell Five, he'll completely loose it and go beat the shit out of b/n. Although that would be satisfying to watch, I don't want Five getting hurt or getting into trouble or anything.

So that's about it...

I was currently at Five's house, while b/n was out with his friends. I knew he was come home late and be majorly drunk and I was dreading it; he was always really violent whenever he got drunk.

I was shaking with fear just thinking about it.

"You okay?" I heard Five's voice say, which pulled me back into reality.

I managed to give him a convincing smile and nod my head.

"Are you sure? You know you can talk to me about anything right?" He said to me, whilst sitting next to me on the bed and gently placing his hand on my shoulder.

I looked him in the eyes, and for a moment there, I really wanted to tell him about how b/n treats me, but I thought better of it.

So instead I just told him,
"Yeah, I'm just still really nervous about b/n finding out," I sighed whilst looking down into my lap.

He rubbed my arm comfortingly.
"Why don't you just break up with him? Then we won't have to sneak around all the time," He suggested.

If only he knew.