💼|𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺|💼

five x male reader :)request from ihavelostmyshit_34  <3

request from ihavelostmyshit_34 <3

~💼~

Five yawned as he finally set foot in the academy again. Today had been a very pointless and tiring day for him, so he decided he'd finish early, meaning he was able to spend more time with y/n.

Five knew he was probably upstairs, reading or finding something else to entertain him in their shared room, so Five blinked straight there. Of course, he was right, and smiled at the sight of his adorable boyfriend on the bed.

Y/N's face lit up when he looked and saw Five standing in the doorway.
"Five? Why are you home so early?" He smiled with confused eyebrows, chuckling slightly.

"Work was boring and pointless. So I thought I'd take the rest of the day off. And besides, I was missing you like crazy," He replied, walking closer to y/n whilst he took his blazer and shoes off in the process, loosening his tie as well.

Y/N smirked at this, then positioned himself where Five could dive into his arms and lay ontop of him, which he did with no hesitation. Five smiled softly too, his face hiding in y/n's neck, who's hands were running up and down Five's back.

"Have you eaten today?" Five asked tiredly, doing his daily check in on y/n.
"Mhm," He hummed back, kissing Five's
forehead.
"Good boy," He praised in response, looking up to place a kiss on his lips. The blush on y/n's cheeks deepened within an instant, making a smirk spread on Five's face.

He leaned back in for a kiss; he forgot how much he missed y/n until he kissed him, wanting to do it more and more. Once he was satisfied, he nuzzled his nose against y/n's, making him chuckle to himself.

"What's for dinner tonight?" Five hummed out as he hid his face in y/n's neck.
"Whatever you want darling," He responded, rubbing his hands through Five's hair.

"Hmm, r/f (random food)?" Five suggested, lifting his head up to look at him again.
"Yeah, of course," y/n replied, smiling. He was happy to see the dimple show in Five's cheek, glad he could finally cheer him up after his long day.

"Are you hungry yet?" He asked.
"For you? Always," Five smirked, giving him a wink and a chuckle.

Y/N rolled his eyes playfully, lightly hitting the side of Five's arm.
"Not really," He said, finally answering the question seriously this time.

"I might go get in the shower first," Five said, kissing y/n's forehead as he reluctantly got off him.
"Okay love," He responded, sitting up and stretching.

"Care to join me?" Five grinned as he leaned against the doorway, his hands in his pockets.
"You know I'd love to but I should probably make a start on dinner," y/n said, walking over to where Five was standing, holding his chin in his hand as he spoke his sentence.

Five sighed, but understood of course.
"Alright love."

Five was just about to turn and walk away, but y/n had already got a hold of his neck tie, pulling him back to him to get one last kiss. The two smiled into it, then smiled at each other when they pulled away.

Still, y/n went downstairs and Five went to the bathroom, even though they would have happily snuggled in silence for another hour.

But, they made up for that time after dinner, when they finally got to snuggle for the rest of the evening on the sofa, a somewhat tradition for them. The silence would be comfortable, and they'd always give each other back scratches, whether it be y/n receiving them or Five receiving them. In this case, it was Five's turn, and it was just what he needed after the day he had.

~💼~

soft spots man mf soft spots>>>

🐌🦋🫓🐛🧸

ISNT THE MOON BEAUTIFUL TONIGHT:)

-Liv/Mama Steve🦶‼️