🧸|𝘴𝘯𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴|🧸

~🧸~

~🧸~

Aidan's pov:

I've been feeling really stressed lately.

With work, with the fans, with everything.

It almost felt as if everything around me was imploding, and the only thing keeping me sane was my girlfriend y/n.

She always knew exactly how to make me feel better about myself, and she always made me look on the brighter side of things.

That was what I loved about her.

No matter what was going on, she'd always be there for me, and she'd always find a way to make me feel better.

I could really do with one of her cuddles right now, but she was out tonight with her friends.

I decided to go to bed early tonight. I was really tired and my sleep schedule was all over the place, so I really needed to catch up on my sleep.

Last time y/n came over to hang out, she left her favourite blanket here, and it still smelt like her, so I threw it over me and snuggled my nose into it.

It almost felt as if she was there, which helped me drift off to sleep easier, but for some reason, I still couldn't stop myself from crying.

~🧸~

Y/N's pov:

I was just about to leave my house to go to the movies with my friends when I suddenly got a phone call.

I looked down to my phone screen to see it was from... Aidan's mom?

I quickly answered it, and suddenly got scared that something bad might have happened to him.

-five minutes later-

After I hung up the phone with Aidan's mom, I went onto my group chat to tell the girls that I had to cancel our plans tonight.

On the phone, Aidan's mom told me that he'd been feeling really stressed and tired lately, and that she even heard him crying in his room.

It broke my heart when she told me, and now I really wasn't in the mood for hanging out with my friends, I just wanted to go comfort Aidan.

I told my friends that I was feeling really sick, and thankfully they understood.

I then got changed into some comfier clothes then headed over to Aidan's house.

When I got there, his mom let me in, and I quietly crept upstairs and into Aidan's room.

I saw that he was sleeping with his back towards the door and my blanket draped over him.

I smiled softly at the sight.

I then silently walked over to his bed and gently spooned in behind him and wrapped my arm around his waist as I got under the blanket with him, and wiped his damp, tear stained cheek with my sweater sleeve.

Aidan's pov:

After I finally finished crying, I managed to fall off to slip, for real this time, when my eyes drifted open at the feeling of someone's arms snaking around my waist and a sleeve rubbing against my cheek.

It startled me slightly, and I turned around in fear to see what it was.

"Shh it's okay, it's only me baby," I heard y/n say.

I smiled widely at her and rubbed my eyes tiredly.
"What are you doing here? I thought you had plans?" I asked her, hardly able to wipe away my smile. I turned around and leant on my other side so I could snuggle into her properly.

She brushed the hair out my face and smiled down on me.
"Your mom called me and told me you were feeling really stressed so I thought you might want some cuddles," She said to me.

I gave a sigh of content.
"God I love you," I whispered, then gave her a kiss on her sweet sweet lips, and nuzzled my head into her neck as I wrapped my legs around her and cuddled her tightly.

I felt her hands run through my hair soothingly.
"I love you more bubs," She whispered into my ear, then kissed my cheek.

I immediately felt so much better.

Like I said before, she'd always find a way to make me feel better.

~🧸~