💖|𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾?|💖

~💖~

~💖~

Five had always been pretty hopeless with affection.

I mean, I should know, I'm his girlfriend after all.

But to be fair, he had only ever been in one other relationship...with a mannequin, but anyways, the point is, he has no idea what to do in a relationship.

Lucky for him, I'm a very patient teacher.

I didn't rush him into kissing me every five (ha) seconds, or touching me all the time, I just let him pick the pace on how we go.

And he wanted to go slow, which was fine with me, just as long as he was happy.

I found it kind of cute actually. How he always got so flustered at the slightest touch.

Anyways, I was hanging out at the academy with him, and I had brought my laptop with me so we could watch netflix together.

He had so many questions the second I pulled it out.

It was adorable to see him so mesmerised by the screen before him.

You know how I said we were taking it slow? Well, we've only just got to the holding hands part. And I don't mean to sound like it's a bad thing, I love holding his hand, and I'd hate to pressure him into doing anything further where he's   not comfortable.

We were holding hands right now, watching true crime documentaries on my laptop before us.

When I checked up on him, I saw that he didn't seem as engrossed or as interested as he usually does. He looked like something was playing on his mind.

I know Five doesn't really like talking about his feelings a lot, so I didn't ask him if he was okay, knowing he would panic before answering.

Surprisingly, I didn't even need to ask.
"Hey y/n?"
"Yes baby?"
I loved how he blushed whenever I called him that.
"Uhm, do you think we could maybe do something a little more then holding hands?" He asked while nervously looking around the room to avoid eye contact.

I smiled widely at this.
"We can cuddle if you want?" I offered, trying to contain my excitement.
"What is that?" He asked innocently.

I decided it would be easier to show him instead of telling him.

So, I gently slipped my hand out of his, then adjusted myself so his head was laying on my chest and my arms were wrapped comfortably around his back.

I felt him freeze up completely, as he was not used to this much contact before.
"Is this okay?" I checked with him, and I was relieved to feel him nod.

He eased up a little bit after that; I could just feel the tension built inside him melt away.

He sighed in content before snuggling his head deeper into my chest, and his hands moved there way upwards so he could play with the end of my hair. I looked down to see he was smiling widely and blushing madly.

He's too precious I can't-

I was rubbing my hands slowly up and down his back, when I suddenly plucked up the courage to tell him something I'd been longing to tell him since the day I met him.

"Five?"
"Mhm?" He nodded back whilst shifting his head so he was looking up at me.
"I love you," I blurted out boldly.

His eyebrows contorted in confusion at this.
"Love? What does that mean?" He asked me cluelessly.

My eyes glistened over slightly at this. I almost forgot that he was never raised with this word, or feeling.

"It basically means that you like someone so much that you'd do anything for them. You really like having them around and they're the first thing you think about in the morning and the last thing you think about at night," I explained to him whilst staring into his deep green eyes that were full of life.

He paused for a momment whilst his cheeks were lighting up even more.
"Well then I love you too," He said finally, making my heart skip a bit.

I couldn't think of any thing to say, so I just impulsively pulled him in for a kiss on the lips.

When I pulled away, I smiled widely down on him.
"W-What was that?" He stuttered out of shock.
"A kiss," I responded. I noticed his eyes darting down to my lips now.
"Do it again," He ordered blankly whilst still admiring my lips.

I did as he said, but this time, he was the one lengthening it out a bit.

When we both finally pulled away, we just smiled like idiots at each other. I could tell his heart was racing just as fast as mine was (mY hEArtS gOiNg PiTTeR pAtTeR piTtEr PaTtEr).

Then we returned our attention back to the documentary, whilst still cuddling and holding each other for dear life.

I think it's safe to say neither of us wanted to let go.

~💖~

I was really tired when I wrote this but I hope yall still liked it :)

ALSO YOU CANT TELL ME FIVE WOULDNT BE A CUTE BOTTOM-

UGH ANYWAYS BYE MY DARLINGS LOVE YOU

-Liv/Mama Steve‼️