🌑|𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔|🌑

~🌑~

~🌑~

Five and I had been dating for some time now.

And today, we was having our first sleepover and I couldn't wait.

I went round his house (or should I say mansion) at 1pm.

He answered the door before I even got a chance to knock, and he dragged me inside and into his room without even saying hello.

I think it's safe to say he's excited too-

After he shut the door, he pulled me in for a kiss, which I gladly returned.

After we pulled away we smiled into each other's eyes.
"Hi," I said quietly.
"Hey," He said back.
We both giggled then layed down on his bed so we could snuggle and watch movies on my laptop.

I occasionally found myself looking up to him so I could admire his looks while he was fully engrossed in the movie.

What?

It's not my fault he's so hot...

Anyways, we just stayed in his room until it got dark, and it was surprisingly fun, which explains why the time went past so quickly.

We both got ready for bed and climbed back in to continue our movie marathon. The lights were turned off, but Five's bedside lamp was still on and shining fairly bright.

It soon got to around 2am, and I could tell that Five was getting tired. I mean, I don't blame him; ever since he'd gotten back from the apocalypse, his sleep schedule was all over the placed.

He let out the most cutest yawn I think I've ever seen, then rubbed his eyes tiredly.
"You tired bubs?" I asked him. He looked up at me with red eyes, and had the nerve to deny it.
"You sure?"
"I'm fine," He said whilst letting out yet another yawn.
"We can go to sleep if you want?" I offered sweetly. He hesitated, but caved in and nodded his head sleepily. I smiled at him, then turned off my laptop and put it away while Five was snuggling down and getting cozy.

I leant over to turn off Five's lamp, but before I could flip the switch, Five interrupted me.
"Wait y/n can you- Actually never mind," He said.

I was confused, and curious as to what he was going to say, but brushed it off.

I couldn't help but notice that Five's breath hitched as soon as I turned the lamp off and the room was flooded with pitch black darkness.

"You sure you're okay baby?" I asked him with a hint of worry in my voice as I cuddled up next to him.

I could just about see the fear on his face, but because I was pretty tired myself, my brain didn't really register it.
"Y-Yeah I'm fine don't worry," He told me. I sighed, then said goodnight to him by kissing his lips and cheek, then laying my head on the pillow next to him and closing my eyes.

I heard Five nervously swallow, then take a deep breath. I tried to ignore it, but something was nagging away inside my head, and telling me that it was something to worry about.

I knew that I had to do something when I then heard Five breathing heavier then normal. I opened my eyes then sat up, even though I couldn't really see his face in the darkness.

"Five clearly you're not okay, what's going on?" I asked him nicely. I felt him flinch slightly; I mean, it was really dark in here so he probably didn't notice me sitting up.

He hesitated again, but then poured out his emotions.
"I-I'm scared of the dark," He stuttered. For some reason, that just made my heart brake.
"You are? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked whilst edging closer to him.
"Because it's kind of embarrassing.." He said sheepishly.
"Bubs you don't have to feel embarrassed around me, you know that right?"
I just about saw him nod his head.
"We can sleep with the lamp on if you want?"
"Yes please," He answered as soon as I finished my sentence. I sent him a smile, even though I'm pretty sure he didn't see it, then leant over and switched the lamp back on.

I squinted from the sudden bright light, but soon adjusted my eyes and layed back down next to Five, who already seemed more comfortable and less on edge.

He snuggled into my chest and I cradled his head. Even his breathing sounded cute-

I softly kissed the top of his head, then closed my eyes and started drifting off to sleep myself.
"Thank you," Five whispered. It was hard to make out what he said at first, since he said it so quietly and it was muffled due to the fact he said it into my chest.

I smiled widely, and simply kissed his head again as a way to say you're welcome.
"Now go to sleep baby," I told him.

He didn't answer after that, but I figured he followed my orders when I then heard some very light snores come from him.

I finally went to sleep in the end, happy to know that Five was finally able to sleep comfortably.

~🌑~