🔥|𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡|🔥

~🔥~

~🔥~

I had no idea where Five was, so I was just vibing in the academy with Allison and Klaus. Business as usual then.

We were blasting my favourite playlist while peacefully sitting in the living room on our phones.

I was sitting next to Allison and Klaus was laying on my other side, his legs spread across my lap. Not that I minded, I was used to it at this point.

It was then that I heard Allison gasp loudly and nearly drop her phone. Klaus immediately sprung up from his position out of interest.

"What happened?! Did Nicki Minaj drop a new song?!" He asked excitedly. I leaned closer to Allison's phone in anticipation.

"Better! C/c/n (celebrity crush name) just posted a new pic!" She yelled with so much energy.

Klaus and I both let out extreme gasps as we looked at each other. All three of us simped so hard for them.

Good thing Five wasn't here; he can be a tiny bit possessive sometimes...

"BITCH ARE YOU GONNA SHOW US OR NOT?!" I shouted, causing Klaus to giggle.

Allison handed me the phone so Klaus and I could see the smoking hot new pic.

"Y/N WHAT WAS THAT THING YOU SAID ABOUT SHIFTING?!" Klaus asked as he put his head closer to the phone.

I heard the front door click open, but I had already started yelling.
"STOPPP, THEY LOOK SO HOT HERE!"

"Who's hot?" Five asked curiously as he walked through the doorway.

Fuck.

"O-Oh hey Five! I wasn't expecting you to come home this early?" I said, failing spectacularly at trying to cover up my nervousness.

Five raised one of his eyebrows as he slowly walked closer to where we were.

I switched off Allison's phone as quickly as I could, then put it directly down onto my lap. Allison and Klaus were trying to act natural too.

"What's going on in here?" Five questioned as he stood over the three of us, who remained quiet.

"It's funny how you're not answering my questions y/n?" He fake laughed.

I opened my mouth to say something, but failed to bring myself to an answer. I couldn't even think of one.

Five's cold smile dropped from his face, instead it was replaced by a death glare at me.