🚪|𝙳𝚘 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛|🚪

🎶DO NOT ENTER IS WRITTEN ON THE DOORWAY<33🎶

~🚪~

Y/N easily had the worse day at school today. First of all, she was already disliked at school, purely because people found out about her powers. They were jealous, to say the least, which is why they were so cruel to her, always trying to get a reaction out of her. She never gave them one until today.

It was the last straw for her today. She'd finally caved and gave them what they wanted.

I won't go into too many details, but it was truly horrific. For her, and the witnesses.

In the end, she left school early on her own accord, and fumed all the way home in the snow, being too occupied with her own anger and adrenaline that she barely even noticed anything around her, even how cold it was.

Once she got back to the academy, she instantly burst through the door, slamming it hard behind her. It was only now when realisation was starting to hit her, causing two pools of tears to well up in each eye, blurring her vision and blocking her throat with that familiar feeling we all hate.

"Y/n? What are you doing home so early?" Allison asked from the living room, since she could see y/n in the doorway from her seat. Everyone else was sitting there, confused to see her standing there in the state she was in.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" Vanya asked.
"You're not skipping are you?" Diego questioned.
"You know there's no reason to take time off school whenever you feel like it," Luther scoffed.

Five's face remained crumpled with confusion, but that soon faded once he saw the look on her face. Her eyes were watering with tears and swelling with redness, her nose and cheeks just as scarlet because of how cold it was outside. Obviously, he knew she wasn't okay.

Them bombarding her with unwanted questions was it for her; she broke down, letting out quiet cries as she turned away and ran upstairs, hoping none of them would have noticed. They heard her footsteps run along the corridors above their heads, before hearing her bedroom door slam loudly.

"Is she okay?"
"Jeez Luther, what do you think?" Klaus retorted sarcastically, tutting and standing up, off to go check on the girl.

When he reached her room, the first thing he noticed, was how the 'Welcome' sign had been flipped to the 'Do Not Enter' side. Things must have been bad in that case.

He sighed sadly, then knocked on her door cautiously.
"Go away!" She sobbed through the door.
"Y/n, it's me, can I please come in?" He asked sweetly.