🌼|𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀|🌼

(this is when Aidan had his long hair <3)

~🌼~

Aidan and I were relaxing for the weekend, by just snuggling on his bed and soaking up each other's company whilst listening to music. I was playing with the ends of his hair, when I realised that it was finally long enough to braid.

I got excited all of a sudden, and asked him before randomly braiding his hair without permission.
"Aidy?" I started, using the nickname that he reserved for me only.
"Yes baby?" He answered.
"Can I braid your hair please?" I asked sweetly.

I was almost certain he would say no, so you can imagine my surprise when he agreed almost immediately.
"Really?"
"Yeah if you want," He responded with a smile, whilst sitting up in the process. I smiled widely, the adjusted myself so he was sitting in between my legs comfortably.

I leant over and grabbed my stash of hair bands, then put them on my wrist for easy access.

I started parting his hair into sections, then started on my first braid.

When I was finished, I was happy with the result and tied the end off neatly, then moved onto another braid.

I bit down on my lip from concentration as I was trying severely hard to make it as neat as possible.

"Can I braid your hair after?" He asked my while I was midway through my third braid.
"Do you even know how to?" I asked him with surprise.
"Pff yeah," He replied cooly, which made me giggle.

After about 30 minutes, I had done as many braids as I could, all of them were clean and tight and above all successfull 😩

Aidan seemed quite excited to braid my hair, and I was excited to see if he could actually do it or not.

We swapped roles, so that I was now sitting in between his legs. I handed him the rest of the hair bands that I didn't use, but he decided he would only do one big braid, because otherwise it's 'too much effort' according to him.

He grabbed a hairbrush and started brushing my hair. Because of the knots in my hair, I wined in pain.
"Jesus christ, will you calm down?" Aidan scolded as he continued you brushing.
"Will you be gentle?!" I shot back as I winced in pain again. He replied with a chuckle, and did go a bit gentler.

He split my hair into three sections and started loosely braiding my hair. I heard him let out an occasional scoff, or grunt of frustration, which I can only assume meant that he lost a piece of hair, got it tangled, or did it wrong.
"You okay?" I checked in on him.
"Don't talk to me I'm concentrating," He replied back plainly.

I giggled at this, especially since earlier he was acting so cocky and confident.

He pulled hard on my hair at one point by accident and I let out a yelp.
"Shit, sorry I didn't mean to do that-" He said lowly, still concentrating hard.

I brushed it off, and I was excited to see the final result when he eventually said it was done.

I hopped off the bed and dragged Aidan to the bathroom with me.

I switched on the light and we both checked out our hair in the mirror.

My hair was a lot messier and looser compared to Aidan's, but he still tried his best which I found absolutely adorable.

I noticed Aidan looking really embarrassed and flustered when he saw me looking at my hair.
"I didn't do a good job did I?" He asked a little sadly.

He's too fucking precious I can't-

"Noo baby you did an amazing job I love it!" I told him whil turning round to look into his eyes.

His smile came back to his face. I wrapped my arms around his neck then kissed his dimples while he giggled.

"I love you," I said into his cheek. I could just feel them heat up with blush.
"I love you more bubs," He told me, then kissed my cheek. Now my cheeks lit up with blush.

~🌼~