🔫|𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧|🔫

~🔫~

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEE"

"No y/n! it's too dangerous!"

"Five you promised i could come with youuuu!"

"I said you could come to work with me one day! not on a mission!"

"but i've been practicing!"

"I dont care y/n, i cant risk you getting hurt, or even killed!"

i crossed my arms in anger and frustration. i didn't have a power/advantage like the five or the others, but i was really good at fighting. and i mean really good. i could probably kill a man with a spoon easily.

i was determined to come on this mission with five, and even he knew that i was great at combat. almost as good as him ;).

"Five pleaseeeeee" i begged. he grabbed my shoulders at this point.
"Look, i cant loose you, ok? thats just a risk im not willing to take!"

i knew he wasn't going to budge. he soon left and locked me in his room.

i decided to come anyway, and find my way there. Five always told me where, what, and when he was doing a mission, so i knew exactly where to go.

the first thing i needed to do was gear up.
i tied my hair back.
rolled up my sleeves.
tied my shoelaces.
picked out my knives and slid them into the kinfe-holders in my socks and brought my handgun just in case.

now i need to get out of here. i had two options:
-kick the door down
-smash the window

i decided the door would be less messy. and easier to replace.

i took a little run-up, and successfully managed to kick the door down. i was so excited.

none of five's siblings were home to stop me or whatever, so i stormed down the stairs and left, locking the door and slamming the gate behind me, and made my way to where Five was.

i made it there successfully and heard the commotion of fighting, which always gave me a buzz.

its a good thing i came when i did, because it looked like it was all getting too much for Five to handle. There must have been at least 10 guys tryna beat the shit out of him.

I made a loud whistle to draw the guy's attention to me, and all their heads jolted to face me. Including Five's.
"Y/N!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!"
I ignored him, and went to start with the first guy that came my way.

I launched my knee into his balls, and he instantly knelt down and groaned in pain. Another guy came running my way and I kicked the wind out of him, causing him to fall to the ground as well. Two other guys came towards me, one in front, one behind. I quickly got rid of the one behind me by punching him in the face and knocking him out.

I thought i would have a bit of fun with this, and kicked off the wall behind me, doing a back flip and then landing on this guys shoulders and broke his neck, killing him within a second. I hopped of his shoulders just as his lifeless body fell to the ground.

I was halfway done.

I reached for a knife in my sock and threw it at another one of the guys. It landed in his throat, peircing his flesh and causing a lot of blood to pour out. Diego had taught me that trick.

Five was attempting to strangle one of them with his neck tie, so I quickly ran over to them, grabbed the other knife in my other sock and stabbed the man in his chest, then pulled it out of his body. There was another guy behind me, I turned around quickly and banged his head into the wall next to us, and I heard the cracking of his skull.

Suddenly I felt a sharp hot pain in my leg, causing me to fall over instantly. One of the guys had intended to shoot my head, but I'm assuming Five pushed him out the way, so the bullet shot into my right leg instead.

I layed on the floor and groaned from the pain in my leg. Things only got worse.

Two other guys suddenly got up from their attack earlier, so now there was four guys to handle. Then I remembered the gun in my pocket.

I quickly scrambled for it in my pocket and my hands were shaken hysterically as I aimed at the guys.

I quickly shot them all down and they were all dead. To my relief. But not really because my leg was still giving me extreme pain.

Five quickly ran to my side and held me in his lap.
"W-w-where did you get shot?!" Five stuttered in panic, looking for any bullet wounds on my chest.
"My leg.." I managed to speak out.

Five quickly teleported us back to the academy and carried me into the infirmary for Grace to treat me.

I layed on the bed as Five held my hand and Grace attended to my wound.

"I told you not to come.." Five murmured, stroking my hair.

I had no response for him.

"Why did you come?" He asked. I shrugged.
"I dont know, I just wanted to.."

Five sighed.

Grace was finished healing my wound, and Five carried me up to his room, bridal style.

He layed me down in his bed and snuggled next to me.

"Do you see why i didn't want you to come? My job is dangerous y/n, I don't want you getting involved, okay?" He said to me. I knew he was right, but i was still disappointed to hear it.
"Promise you won't come anymore?"

I nodded reluctantly and just nestled my head into his chest.