🌙🌹|𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠|🌹🌙

~🌙~

Five and I were just chilling in our room, cuddled up together and listening to music while peacefully soaking up each other's presence.

His fingers were twiddling with the ends of my hair when a new song came on:

Just the two of us by Grover Washington Jr.

I noticed Five's foot started moving to the music, causing a smile to play across my lips.

"Can we dance?" He asked all of a sudden.
"Dance?" I repeated in confusion.
He then slipped himself out of our cuddle and stood up, then held his hand out for me to take.
"Seriously?" I giggled.
"Yeah come on, don't be so boring," He teased, edging his hand closer towards me.

I chuckled and shook my head but took his hand anway. I stood up, then Five turned the music up a little louder before placing one hand on my waist and interlocking the other one with mine. I put my other hand on his shoulder and we both started swaying in time to the music while staring deeply into each others eyes.

I had no idea what was going on with him. He was only ever this fun and bubbly when he was drunk and he hadn't drinken anything.

Not that I was complaining though, it was nice to see him like this.

"God, you need to loosen up more," He remarked. I sighed and 'loosened up' in response.

He spun me around and we continued swaying once I'd finished my quick twirl.
"Have you been drinking?" I asked him with a giggle. He furrowed his eyebrows and smiled.
"No why?" He chuckled.
"You just seem dorkier than usual," I said whilst stroking his cheek with my hand.
"Me? Dorky? Have you been drinking?" He joked, making me laugh.
"Is it such a crime to want to dance with my beautiful girlfriend?" He grinned down on me. I smiled back and stood on my tiptoes to give him a kiss on his sweet lips.

"It's just you're never usually like this," I told him.
"Well then maybe I'll be like this more often," He responded with his eyebrows raised and a grin playing across his lips.

I giggled as we continued to dance and admire one another's face.

Never did I think I'd be here dancing with Five fucking Hargreeves at 1am.

But you know what.

I don't think I'd want to be anywhere else.

As the song was starting to come to an end, I rested my head against his chest and he rested his chin on top of my head as we continued to sway.

I inhaled deeply and let the smell of Five's cologne fly through my nose and make me even more relaxed.

"I love you," I whispered to him.
"I love you too," He whispered back to me, planting a kiss on my head.
"Always and forever," He said lastly as the last note of the song finished.

~🌙~