🌸|𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔|🌸

hii im sorry ik i usually post often and im sorry its taken this long but ive just not been feeling that motivated this week so i hope this is okay<3

~🌸~

The past week has been pretty tough for me. First of all, I was missing Aidan more than anything; usually we hang out all the time, but because he's been so busy with filming The Umbrella Academy, I haven't been able to see him all week.

On top of that, I've also been struggling quite a lot. I don't even have the motivation to get out of bed anymore. All I'm doing throughout the day is just hiding away in my room watching tv in the dark, not even feeling bothered enough to open the curtains.

I've just been going to bed at 2am and waking up at 12pm on repeat, not even really eating anything either because I've lost my appetite.

Please don't call me disgusting, but I haven't even had the energy to wash my hair all week.

In general, I've just been really struggling to take care of myself. My acne just keeps getting worse and worse each day, it's driving me crazy. This is not how I was expecting to spend my summer at all.

~🌸~

I was spending yet another day in my room, finding stuff on my phone to entertain me, yet I still found myself constantly looking at the clock to watch the minutes go by.

I wasn't expecting to see Aidan carefully open the door to my room.
"Hi love," He smiled softly.
"Aidan? What are you doing here?" I asked as I sat up from my laying position.

He sighed, then set on the edge of the bed next to me.

"g/n (guardian's name) called me. They said you were having a pretty rough week," He said with a sad smile as he gently rubbed my cheek.

I nodded my head gently; I couldn't help but let my eyes fill with tears a little.
"I just-"
"Shh, it's okay, I know love," He cut me off softly, knowing that I would just break into tears if I talked about it.

He carefully pulled me in for a hug that I so desperately needed.
"It's okay, I'll take care of you, don't worry," He whispered to me, then pressed a kiss to my cheek and carried me to the bathroom.

He sat me on the closed toilet seat lid, then started running a bath for me before heading back to my room to pick out my towel and comfortable pair of pyjamas. He placed the neat pile on the sink, then adjusted me so now he was sitting on the toilet lid and I was being cradled in his lap.

"I'm sorry I haven't been here for you this week," He said sadly, rubbing my back up and down.
"It's okay," I managed to murmur quietly, making him kiss my forehead then press his against mine.

When the bath finished running, Aidan placed me down, then checked that the water was at the right temperature.

I felt really comfortable around him, so I let him strip off my clothes and help me into the bath. It felt pretty calming to have him slowly pour the warm water over my body, being especially careful when he poured it over my hair.

I let out a shakey sigh as he gently scrubbed the shampoo into my hair, then washing it off with the water. He also washed my body, rubbing my back as well. 

After I was finished, he helped me get out of the bath, and wrapped me in my towel, pulling me close to him so I would stay warm. He helped me into my pyjamas after I got dry, then carried me back into my room, sitting me on my desk chair as he made my bed for me.

After he was finished, he let me sit on it so he could towel dry and brush my hair for me.
"Have you eaten today?"
I shook my head no.
He sighed and smiled sadly at me.
"Okay, stay here," He said, kissing my forehead then walking off into the kitchen.

I switched on the tv and put a new movie on and got comfortable on my bed. 10 minutes later, Aidan came back with a plate of pancakes he had made. (you can change the food if you want)

He sat next to me on the bed, then placed the plate in front of me, rubbing my back to gently encourage me to eat. So, I did with some reluctance, as I wasn't that hungry, but I still managed to finish it all.

Aidan gave me a proud smile, then kissed my cheek again and took the plate away back into the kitchen.

He came back into my room and collected my skin care things before sitting in front of me. I haven't done my skin care routine in a while.

He was being so gentle while doing my routine for me, it's like I was a fragile piece of glass. It felt really refreshing to finally have some sort of care for myself, even better that I was getting it from Aidan when I had missed him so much.

Lastly, he applied some lip balm on my lips, then kissed the tip of my nose.
"Do you feel a little better?" He asked in a soft voice, to which I replied with a nod and a gentle smile.

He smiled back, then climbed into bed with me and let me cuddle up to him in anyway I wanted.

I closed my eyes and let a single tear roll down my cheek.
"What's the matter love? Why are you crying?"
"Because you're not real."

~🌸~

tell me why that made me cry.

anyways lol

isnt the moon beautiful tonight

-Liv/Mama Steve