🌊|𝙸 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞|🌊

hey, so just a warning in advance, this is kinda sad

so um, pop in some headphones, blast that sad music, stick them led lights on blue and uh, GET THE TISSUES IG??

tw:drowning

~🌊~

Five's pov:

For some reason, I had noticed that my wife y/n, had been getting really forgetful lately. I have no idea what was going on, but she seemed to be wandering off to different places unintentionally.

The other night, I found her crouching in an alley-way at 2am.

Or there was this one time I saw her fully-clothed sitting in the shower, letting the cold water run over her head. When I asked her what she was doing, she just replied by saying "I've always wanted to swim under a waterfall."

So yeah, I think it's safe to say I was just a little bit worried about her.

And I was even more worried because I really have to focus on work at the minute, meaning I can't exactly keep my eye on her 24/7 to make sure she stays out of trouble.

So, I assigned Allison, Klaus and Diego to watch over her while I got to work in peace. My siblings can be pretty hard to trust sometimes, especially Klaus and Diego, but I knew that Allison would keep a close eye on her.

The only reason I chose them to look after y/n is because they were the only ones in the house. Preferably, I would have chosen Vanya, but she had violin practice.

Anyways, I was working on my equations in my room, starting to grow more and more frustrated with myself.

Just as I was starting to get close to the answer, my phone started ringing.

I rolled my eyes then looked down to see who was calling me and what could possibly be so urgent.

Usually I would have ignored it, but I saw that the call was from Allison, so I decided it was probably wise to answer it.

"Hey Allison, is everything okay?" I asked a little tiredly.
"N-Not really, just listen, you need to get down here right now Five!" She panicked.
"Why what's going on?"
"It's y/n, you just need to get down the beach straight away!" She told me, making my heart sink.
"The beach? W-Why do I need to... And what happened to y/n?!" I almost yelled.
There was nothing but silence into the phone.
"Why aren't you saying anything?!" I exclaimed as I hung up the call, shot up out of my chair and immediately blinked off the beach, scared of what might have happened.