😩|𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨|😩

~😩~

y/n pov:

Aidan was in the shower while I was laying on our shared bed watching Five edits on instagram. Ugh I loved watching themmm. I confess I am a major simp😔✊.

Aidan had just got out the shower and came out to get dry and get dressed. We got dressed in front of each other cuz we honestly didn't care. We'd seen everything before😏.

I wanted to mess around with Aidan a bit.

"Aidan.." I sighed, switching my phone off and putting it next to me.
"Yeah?" He asked as he was pulling his hoodie over his head.
"I'm sorry to have to say this, but.."

I saw the panic on his face as he sat next to me on our bed.
"W-What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. It made my heart ache to see him worried and scared but it was gonna be worth it in the end.

I took a deep breath for ✨dramatic effect✨
"I'm simping for someone.." I said, looking down to suggest it wasn't him, which I mean, wasn't a lie I guess when you think about it??

"What? Who? When? Y-you like someone else don't you? I'm sorry if I've done anything I promise I'll make it up to you baby? I-"
"Aidan,"
"Yeah?"
"You're rambling again,"
"Sorry :(" He said back, still worried.

"Who are you 'simping' for then?!" He asked hurriedly. I sighed and then passed him my phone and looked away and tried to look guilty to make him worry more😼.

He opened my phone (obviously we know each others passwords) and found the edit of Five and I saw the relief on his face. He held his hand to his heart, probably to feel how fast it was going.
"UGHH THANK GODD" He let out a sigh of relief while I giggled and layed next to him.
"You scared me y/n!"
"I know :)" I giggled evily. He chuckled a bit and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"And by the way, I really do simp for Five-" I added.
"Oh really?"
"YESS OMG FIVE IS DADDDYY" I joked (did i lie tho 😩✌️)
"What about me???" Aidan asked.
"ArE yOu JeAlOuS?"
"nOOO"'
I gave him a

 "ArE yOu JeAlOuS?" "nOOO"'I gave him a

look. (ok but we love billie, anyway🤚)

"Well what does Five have that I haven't?"
"Well I mean, you're soft and Five..Well.. isn't,"
I told him. He gave me a confused look.
"Well like Five is your hot side, Aidan is your soft adorable side," I said while stroking his cute lil dimples. He loved when I did that, which always made his dimples just go deeper.
"Bby please dont be jealous ok? 🥺" I said, seriously this time and giving him kisses on his cheeks and forehead.
"OkOkOk" He said giggling.
"guesswhatguesswhatguesswhat," I chanted will poking him.
"whatwhatwhat," he chanted back, poking me now as well.
"i love you"

"i love you too"
he said back to me, which always made my the butterflies in my stomach flutter and light up with joy.

-YALL SO I WAS TODAY YEARS OLD WHEN I GOT RANKED 5 ON #aidan
(lmao, ironic how this book is on five as well 😃)
anyway, tytytytytytytytyty🥺🥺🥺
-liv