Chapter 44

JISEUL DATING.

"Babe, no more take outs. We already ate a lot for today. I don't want to see a pair of chicken wings growing behind your back." Seulgi reminded Jisoo before anything else. She already anticipated what would her girlfriend next moves since she always displays a distinctive pattern whenever they're out to have a meal.

"Aish, such a pity. You are no fun. I thought you are going to spoiled me for our 3 month celebration?"

"Yahhh, I am spoiling you not only on a specific day of the month but everyday. Your chicken cravings is so insane. Mum wanted to shut down our business because we are about to be bankrupt."

"Are you complaining now?" Jisoo almost raised her voice.

"No, I'm not. I am just being honest." Seulgi avoided matching her girlfriend's intimidating stare. And took a sigh.

New customers got inside the restaurant which made both Seulgi and Jisoo stopped their conversation.

"I thought we are alone? Did you invite them?" Jisoo asked Seulgi with an obvious annoyance. She rather spend the day with Seulgi alone beside they're done eating.

"Agh, what is she doing here? And why are they together?" Seulgi scratched her head trying to recall if she ever mentioned she would be at their restaurant.

"Oh my ayayay, is she dating Joy now?" Jisoo was slowly grasping what's going on.

"I don't know. Babe, come on, let's get out of here. Jeongyeon seems to be in a good mood. Let's not ruin their date." Seulgi thought maybe the two are dating or whatever. She didn't want to ruin her sister's night.

"But I haven't finish yet. I will have to take this out." She said getting worried of the left over food.

"Aish, Jisoos Babe. I'll order later for you. Let's get out of here. Maybe she wanted to brag about our chicken business with Joy, that's why she brings her here."

The two secretly exited while Jeongyeon and Joy were busy looking for vacant seats.

"Gees, that was close. Glad they were not able to see us, Babe." Seulgi was relieved she then looked at her frozen girlfriend who seemed to see a ghost. "What's wrong?" She followed where Jisoo was staring and her jaw dropped.

"The guy is quite familiar. I think I've seen him somewhere." Jisoo pointed out and Seulgi agreed.

"That's him! It's him, Babe. The guy at the Gucci shop. Now it make sense. It was Jennie too. We just didn't know her that time."

"Ei, you're right. But why are they together? I thought Jennie still likes to marry Limario?"

"Do you think Jennie saw us?" Seulgi asked.

"I don't think so. Come on, let's follow them. This could help Limario to shut Jennie from forcing her to get married."

"Let's drop it. Chubby Bunny and Lisa are getting strong. Jennie won't be a problem."

"You've got a point. Why bother about Jennie? Maybe she has move on too."

"Alright, let's just go to my place and watch Before Sunrise."

"Babe, we watched it for several times. Aren't you getting sick of watching it over and over again?"

"The movie is really good. Stop complaining. I rather watch it than to attend your readers' messages. I am cringing whenever your readers are sending their love confessions to you. They don't even know you personally but they are so obsessed with you already."

"Ahuh, my Bear is getting jealous. Maybe they are feeling the great connections while reading my books."

"I know someone. She's big fan of you. But she isn't like that."