Chapter 32

JOOHYUN'S POV

I got the upper hand, Lisa is literally just right on my palm since I won the bet. Sometimes I am quite manipulative with her and she's just the sweet submissive girlfriend. She may not admit this to everyone but we all know she's so whipped for me and do things beyond just to please me. She would do as I wished. Plus she's my slave for the day. But I knew she's not being forced to do something, she also wanted it to happen as much as I do. I just needed to push her a little because she was being too cautious about honor and everything. Pulling some strings wouldn't hurt much, right?

Well, sometimes she's being too formal and reserved. I know she is just respecting me. The good thing about her she never fails to make me feel special. She was so gentle until I could adjust because I have no idea that it could hurt so much when it's your first time. I thought books I've read were just being exaggerated.

Speaking of the books I've read. The author herself became one of my inspiration to be confident about myself and show my love to Lisa. The author was like talking to me to open up my mind and heart fully. She's writing under the pen name Kikimo. Some say she's not a Japanese but a Korean. You will also observe that she would share tons of photos from an art exhibit. When I purchased one of her book copy online and read the comments below some people hinted that they knew where the art gallery is located at. That gave me thrill to go and check for myself too. Imagine this Kikimo really does exist and has been collecting random sensitive parts of  women in both paintings and sculptures. Those are her subjects for arts. It's interesting how her mind works. One said she has a studio in Seoul but you can't get access to it unless you are from the VIP list of her readers. I am itching to go and would love to have Lisa's company but she might find me weird. The books she published recently are limited editions and hard to grab a single copy. Gladly Seulgi secured us each copy. I was so impressed with her skill. How did she even get us copies when it's already sold out online and even the black markets were out too? It has been a mystery to me until now. I didn't know Seulgi would be interested in such things. She just said we need some kind of guide to straighten up our relationships towards our future lovers. She also did mention that the writer mostly writes poems and nursery rhymes so we were hella lucky to have the copies on hand. Funny I didn't know those kind of informations. She might be stalking the author or whatnot.

"Hyun...." Lisa whispered on my ear. There was a hint of hesitation in her eyes."Are you really sure about this?"

Good thing Lisa called me because I was so into deep thoughts. Saying I am relax about this is an understatement. I am freaking out deep inside. But I don't want to let those negative feelings affect me. And I don't want her to get the idea that I have some doubts about doing it with her.

"Shhhhhhh stop asking me, okay?"

I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from laughing. Because she was obviously more nervous to do it than me. And I know right, it's really hilarious that I am being so pushy about this today. It's now or never. As if I have the experience. But whatever I just really wanted to do it with her. I am getting anxious that Jennie might really steal her from me. So I need to secure Lisa. I knew she was just caught up with the situation that's why she asked Jennie to marry her in the first place. That was before she even knew my real feelings for her. Both of us promise to really work hard for this relationship so I will really fight for her. Whatever it takes to keep her in my life. It is not that I am trying to trap her with me. We both wanted this. And Lisa always wanted to get marry with me. I am just making sure that it will be sooner. Well, the sooner the better. Should I just put it like that? I just pressed the fast forward button to make it happen and closed my eyes. Here you go great Bae Joohyun. Be brave.

****

She was stunned when I squeezed her butt cheeks. We were heading to my room.