Chapter 42

JOOHYUN'S POV

The proposal was a total success and indeed perfect. It made one of my dreams come true. Another dream was unlocked. Of course the next one will be the wedding preparations, wedding day itself and making our mini Joohyun and Lalice. It's making me so thrilled already. I don't mind getting pregnant. I can always choose love over my career if Lisa would ask me to stay at home to take care of them. But there's a but, yes. We did not really discuss the number of kids that we should have in the future. She's crazy if she would think I would agree having an entire football team. It's my body and what if I get fat after giving birth? What if I won't look as amazing as what I am now? I worked hard to be the best version of myself but it's scares me to gain weight even a little. Not that I care with other people's opinion. I just wanted to look beautiful and sexy in her eyes though my size isn't really an issue with Lisa. She always loves me no matter what. Aish, I am obviously head over heels for that monkey! Why would she likes a lot of kids? How can we have sexy time then? Jeez, it is really overwhelming. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her. I even forgot about Jennie, Joy and Wendy. I only focus with us and how happy I am with my life. My long wait is over and it's all worth it.

We sent our family and friends after the party. I told Lalice to stay a bit. But actually I don't have any plans to end this day sending her home tonight. I just can't get enough of her. She still has extra clothes so she can definitely stay for an overnight. She's busy sending thank you messages to all the people behind the preparations so I just let her be. She's sitting at the other end of my bed and her full attention is on her mobile device. I crawled behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Thank you so much, Honey!" I said with an unintentional high pitch.

"Oh!!You startled me Joohyun honey. Why are you still not freshen up? You have a work tomorrow. I'll go home after I finish sending them all my gratitude."

"I love you." I said in a very low voice and she turned to look at me. So dense. Can't she see what I am trying to achieve tonight?

"I love you more. Are you happy?"

I was back hugging her then she faced me.

"I am! I am very happy Lalice. Like my dreams are slowly becoming real one by one. And it always includes my dream woman." I said with all honesty as I was caressing her chin. "You've been always a wonderful girlfriend to me, Honey. You're so perfect and everything you've done is just so amazing. I was clueless you've been planning to propose to me. I thought this day would never come." I couldn't help but shed tears because it's overwhelmeling. "For sure you'll make a lovely wife. I know you really wanted to do your best as my future wife."

"Same to you. But you know what, Honey. I am actually surprised that you still didn't notice." She tucked the loose strands of hair behind my ear. Her eyes were speaking how happy she's right now.

"Notice of what?" I averted my gaze and asked. 'Did I miss anything?'

She crossed her arms. "I have prepared a plan B. Not that I am afraid to get rejected. It's just that I am making sure you'll marry me no matter what."

"Hon, I can't follow." She was talking something I was not aware of.

"Aish, It's Seulgi fault! That Bear tricked me. She said you might change your mind and say no so she gave me some ideas."

"Okay, I am really lost right now, Lalice." I grew more curious what did the Bear suggested her to do?

"I put the ring on your finger while you were sleeping. You were sleeping soundly so I did not wake you up. We were outside the house for almost 20 minutes." I instantly raised my hand to check my finger. Oh God. There's really a ring on it. My jaw dropped seeing a diamond ring on my finger. It's not so big but totally my style. And looks so pricey too. I know she can afford to buy anything but I never want any extravagant things from her. Her love is more than enough and the assurance that she'll stay with me through whatever. This only means she's decided and really marking me as her property. Oh, the odds is on my side. I love every bit of it. I'm so grateful to the heaven. Plus knowing she's proud to call me hers is more than enough. I will flaunt this ring to everyone until they all got blinded because it's too fancy and flashy. A lot of girls are dying to be in my shoes. I beat them all. A job well done to me. Well, no wonder she did not give me one when she proposed earlier. She already put it on me without my knowledge. Such a cleaver girlfriend. My tears slipped without a warning. Too many emotions for a day.