Chapter 40

LISA'S POV

"Good morning, Hon." I kissed Hyun on her forehead. She was stretching like a kitten inside the tent. I could feel her skin on my skin since we are still both naked. She squeezed her body on me. "What a needy Bae? Didn't my performance last night compensate everything?" I teased.

"Yah, you drained me. How am I going to climb down?" She pouted at me and hid her face on my chest.

"And why are you being so shy suddenly when you were moaning mess and calling my name loudly?"

"I wasn't moaning. And I never make any sounds whenever we make love."

"Ayayay, such a denial Bae. You know it's a major turn on to me when you moan, right?"

"Shut your dirty mouth, Lalisa. When did you learn to talk dirty?" She was getting irritated early in the morning.

"Well, I just love messing around. Don't you find it sexier?"

She giggled. "Whatever you do is hot for my eyes."

"Yay, thank you! I knew it you're too whipped." I proudly said. "I love you so much, Hyun honey. Know that you are the only person excites me in bed."

"Then prove it." She challenged.

"Ehhh... But aren't you still soar?" When she just complained that she was so drained but asking for another round. I chuckled. "Wow, you got high endurance, Honey."

"I don't really get tired when it comes to you. I just love doing anything with you."

"Oh, please little monster go easy on me. Let me use my knees."

"So let's put them into a good use. Shall we?" She crawled on top of me.

"Mommy! Please have mercy." I faked cry. "You are always bewitching me. Your charm is my only weakness, don't you know that?"

"I don't really buy that. You ignored me for 7 years, remember?"

I laughed so hard and pecked her nose. "I know I am so sorry, Honey. And I promise we will never be apart. Whatever happens we will stick together."

"Like this?" She intentionally pushed  her body against mine which was making me go nuts and horny.

"Yeah, like that." I sheepishly smiled. I pulled the blanket to cover her bum. "I love you so much, Hyun."

"I love you so much too. I hope we can stay like this forever. Like just the two of us chilling in a cozy place with nothing to worry."

"Yeah but we still needed to head to the city. You have your work and I have a business to run." I groped her bum under the blanket and she got startled.

"Yahhh!"

I hugged her tighter and I don't want to let go of her. She also hugged me back. "Gees, I'm such a lucky woman, Hyun. I have everything I want in life. Everything is just too perfect. Sometimes it scares me."

"Why would you be so scared? Like I would let anything bad happen to our relationship. You know I'll beat anyone who's going to steal you from me." She warned me.

"You don't have to be a gangster you know? That's another thing that scares me. Stop thinking about beating anyone, okay?"

"I just make sure to draw a line and they need to know their place. No crossing the line or else...."

"Hey, for a little monster you're too scary you know? If ever we got kids in the future please don't show this side of yours, Honey."

"Aigoo, of course I will not let them be exposed in a violent place but I'll teach them to be a fighter so no one's going to bully them. It's not like they will find another Lalisa who will be their hero at school. You are rare. But I am still praying to God that our kids will find someone like you."