Chapter 49

Flashback

Lisa got awaken by a heavy object on top of her. At first she was really not able to make any moves. When she slowly opened her eyes all she saw was a large cat on top of her and about to raise her shirt.

"Jen, what the hell? You might wake the baby up." She tried to get away from her but Jennie was straddling her.

"Shhh, stop playing hard to get, Lili. Keenu would actually like it if Dada and Mommy would play sometimes."

"Don't do anything. I will not hesitate to push you out of bed." Lisa gave her a warning but Jennie was like possessed by a strong spirit and really got the strong will to execute her plans.

"Oh I love it when you're rough." She said sexily.

"What gotten into you? Go back to sleep."

"I don't feel sleepy right now. I wanna play hard tonight." She said seductively. "Daddy, I still wonder how can you manage to sleep with ease while I am being sexually frustrated all the time? And wearing your boxer shorts isn't really helping me." She pulled the waistband of Lisa's boxers.

"Control it Jennie. Whatever is possessing you don't let it control over your body. Resist the temptations. And please stop calling me like that."

"I can't Daddy, just let this slide one time. I've been experiencing drought season for too long, Lili."

"Hey you have forgotten that we only co-exist in this house no string attachment. So please let me go back to sleep." She pulled the blanket to cover herself.

"I really need it Lili. You'll have to help me release it " The two were like doing tug of war because Jennie was persistent and she's removing the blanket away.

"Ew you're talking gross. Just scratch it."

"Scratch it Daddy." Jennie bit her lower lip which made Lisa felt hot. She would be a liar if she deny she's not getting turned on by Jennie's actions.

"Please Jen, I am really still sleepy."

"Please Lili. I am so tired at work I need to recharge."

"I am more tired staying at home most of the time to baby sits. You should have given me some credits." She countered.

"Yeah but you always go outside the country twice in a month. Let's do this now and consider me as your one night stand. You won't regret it."

"No, Jen. This is rape. I will scream right now so get off of me."

"Why are you so selfish? You just needed to help me out. You know I don't like doing this alone. And I miss doing it with you." Jennie was starting to feel frustrated. She didn't know she would beg for sex.

Suddenly Keenu cried and Lisa immediately pushed Jennie away whose butt landed first on the floor."Awtssss."

"Now we're both dead, you know your son won't sleep until morning."

Jennie groaned and touched her hurt butt. "Gees why do you have to play hard to get. As if we didn't do it before." She complained and climbed back to bed.

Lisa ignored Jennie's existence and tried to make the baby stop from crying. "Hi baby. Kutchi kutchi, Dada's here. Hush now baby."

And the two stayed up all night exchanging turns to play with Keenu.

***

"Irene aren't you getting tired of punishing yourself?" Suho asked while he observed Joohyun binge eating. His arms were crossed and his left foot has been tapping the floor getting all bored to see the same scene whenever he and Joohyun hangs out.