Chapter. 5

LISA

I've been restless, good thing my girlfriend decided to stay in a hotel nearby our new restaurant site so she could just supervise the on going construction anytime she wants. She's being too excited to get started. She let me stay at home knowing I haven't got to spend more time with my family since college days.

I am walking back and forth inside the elevator. I am meeting an old friend in her art studio. I badly need her advice right now. I brought her a bouquet of flowers and of course a box of spicy chickens. As I was walking to the familiar hallway I saw someone suspiciously went out from the studio. She was wearing a black leather jacket, a pair of  chuck shoes and a cap that I was not able to recognize if she's someone I know.

 She was wearing a black leather jacket, a pair of  chuck shoes and a cap that I was not able to recognize if she's someone I know

"Hey!" I called her out and saw her stop on her track but didn't bother to look at me directly. Her head was hanging low as if intentionally avoiding our gaze to meet. She continued walking until she finally passed my way and got on the elevator. There were people inside the elevator so I just let it go. I was trying to recall her face because she really looks familiar. But I am not quite sure why is she somewhat familiar?

I wonder why was she sneaking out from my friend's studio? Maybe she's in real hurry? She might be a client or my friend's friend? I shook my head and entered the studio. I really don't have the time in the world to think about other things but my personal issues. So I just entered the studio quietly to surprise my long time friend but she's not around. So I explored the place as I waited for her.

My eyes almost popped up seeing various art displays inside the studio. Why is she collecting boobies and paintings with female genitals? And where did she get these? I thought she only cares for chicken.

Indeed she is hella different from other people's impression. Yes, she's pretty and all but she has a weird taste for the art. Like this studio, who would collect those, right? She's also a writer by the way. She published various illustrated nursery rhymes and and poems. What an extra talented woman? But she also writes erotic novels. Yes, you heard it right, ladies and gents, my friend is a certified pervert. So don't get fooled by her innocent looks. She told me once that she's indeed writing a piece of art but I really doubt it. I haven't read any of her novels. She promised to give me a signed copy. Oops, the novel she's writing is about female characters. I almost forgot about that. She is just allergic with males just like Joohyun before. Another thing she writes under the pseudonym "Kikimo". I haven't heard that term ever. Probably that's a japanese inspired name. Only Jisoo could explain that.

Well, as I told you Jisoo and Joohyun hate boys. You already know what happened when my best friend met the football captain in high school. He's the only exception among men. I don't know whatever she saw in him that she fell hard. Gees... She got such a bad taste for a man. Bad, bad. She didn't know Suho at all. Oh my God he's a really bad boy. Why didn't Joohyun realize that? I remembered Wendy telling me how she caught Suho making out with one of those cheer dancers and another from their glee club. She actually asked me if am I bad girl too that only wanted to break her heart. Jisoos! I never wanted to hurt that poor Wannie. I feel sorry to all the girls I ignored and hurt before.