Chapter. 18

LISA'S POV

I woke up with someone snuggling on me and nuzzling at the crook of my neck. My arms were wrapped around Joohyun's small form. Trying not to squeeze her tight and being so protective as if someone might snatch her away from my arms. It felt natural. We were like this when we were best friends but now that we both have feelings for each other it feels differently. I got butterflies on my tummy. In my 23 years of existence in this cruel world never once I felt the sense of fulfillment and contentment. Joohyun is all I need and she's the one I wanted to spend my whole life with. I never see myself waiting for any other girl walking down the aisle towards me other than her.

I sniffed her hair. Wow, I really missed this tiny human. Our position were too compromising but I love it. Being this close to her is something I can only dream of. She must be really tired that she fell asleep. I am glad she didn't share the bed with anyone else but with me. She tilted her head but still asleep. Her small movement took my breath away. How can she be this perfect? Even when she's sleeping her beauty screams perfection and out of this world. Her lips were so tempting that I didn't realize that my lips automatically reached for hers. She tasted like cherry. Jisoos let me control myself around Joohyun. I was losing my shit. I just couldn't handle myself. My hormones were acting all weird.

"Did you like it?" Joohyun slowly opened her eyes and stared at me like I was one of the world's wonders. I felt like melting and could not stare back. But she was not exactly staring at me but on my lips. She pulled my collar and connected our lips. "You don't have to steal kisses from me."
The way she said it sounded she's inviting my pervert thoughts. Oh no, resist, Manoban, resist.

For a second I couldn't processed what was going on. Not only Joohyun changed physically but she became an aggressive and needy Joohyun. Just wow. I could sensed her confidence and I didn't expect it from her. She was the shy and naive girl I used to hang out with. We only talk about the foods she wanted to eat and try. Having sexy conversation with her is the least on my list. She was the one leading the kiss. She's so hot and I was really losing my head.

"Don't worry they're all gone." She whispered between our kisses. She bit my lower lip and her tongue successfully entered my mouth dominating me. Can you still resist Manoban. I was fighting my own demon, God, I have so much respect for this woman but she's testing my resistance to any temptation. I could not think straight. Having dirty thoughts is a big no, no. She's Bae Joohyun. Lalisa Manoban pull your shit together. She might be testing you. This might be a bait. 

"Wh-what time is it?" I asked cautiously.

"It's 4pm, Lalice."

"Th-the door, Hyun." I stuttered as I shot a glance at the door.

"It's lock and stop asking irrelevant questions, Lalice." She pulled my head to deepen the kiss.

Oh my God I felt like I was being the bottom. Joohyun straddled me and positioned herself securely on top of me as she aggressively kissing me.
"Hyun," I softly said.

"Own me Lalice. I am all yours. I badly want this." Her eyes were dilated and I could see the lust on them. Is she being serious? Holy! No one as in no one could resist if she's being too sexy like this!

"Hyun,"

She was nibbling my neck and surely putting marks on me. "I am desperate, Lalice. Please make me yours. I am a full grown woman now. I could learn and satisfy you. Just please stop looking for other girls."

I snapped back to reality. Joohyun was feeling insecure about herself. But why? Doesn't she know she's already beyond perfection? Was the bullying from the past scarred her? I hugged her tight. "Hyun, you are always enough. You're perfect to me." I tucked behind her ear those loose strands of hair in front of her face.