Chapter 41

"Hey," Joohyun said in a raspy voice. She realized she fell as sleep but Lisa didn't wake her up. She then stretched her arms and yawned. She could admit she already missed staying outdoor. She had been a home buddy since birth but being in a relationship with Lisa she got to experience a lot of new things.

"Hi, my sunshine, we're here, Honey." Lisa help removed Joohyun's seat belt. She smiled on her beautiful girlfriend and tucked those loose hair in front of Joohyun's face. Lisa moved out from the car to open the other side.

"Consistency." Joohyun remarked.

"Always and forever. You know you're my queen."

"Always a gentle woman no wonder girls are all going crazy because of how you treat them." She rolled her eyes.

"You said it yourself, Honey. 'GIRLS', I am good to be with the woman in front of me."

"Aigoo, Manoban, stop with your sweet words. You already have me on your palm. You already taken me fully."

"Hey, you sounded like you regret being with me and doing the things we did." Lisa wiggled her brows.

"Gosh, of course not. What's with you huh?" Joohyun giggled and pulled Lisa for a quick kiss. "Let's get inside. My parents told me you'll stay for dinner."

"Sure." She offered her hand to Joohyun and they went together inside the Bae's residence.

"Uhm, why are the lights turned off as in nobody's home?" Joohyun asked wondering.

Lisa led Joohyun to the garden. She was careful because it's really dark on the way to the Bae's garden. She was not expecting Jisoo won't left a single light for them to see the path.

Joohyun got startled because of the abrupt sounds from the garden, she was holding tight on Lisa's hand, afraid she would stumble due to the complete darkness. She's not a total scaredy cat but she easily got surprised by any sound."Wahh!" said by Joohyun. The sound was distinct until she realized a melody was being played from the instruments. "Is someone playing a cello?" She was getting all confused.
"I think someone's playing the piano too. Why is it so dark in here and why we're heading to the garden, Honey?" She asked Lisa but her girlfriend just kept holding her without making any sound too.

As they came closer Joohyun hears the music clearly and she was so sure it's a live music being played simultaneously from the instruments. She was sure someone's playing a lovely melody. It's her favorite piece, Cannon D. Then slowly lanterns light up the entire garden. It changed the mood into somewhat romantic for her. She couldn't help but wander her eyes to the lanterns and the surroundings.

At last she was able to see where the music coming from. A spot light focuses on the mini stage. Jisoo was behind the piano teaming up with her partner in crime, Seulgi whose playing the cello. The couple looked so serious as if they are in a musical recital and be graded. She wanted to laugh but she chose to appreciate the music instead. At the back of her mind she was wondering why the couple was playing music in their garden.

For Joohyun, it is not a secret that Seulgi can play the cello. This is one of her many hidden talents aside from painting. Seulgi decided to focus on her dance career because she thinks it her best weapon and she can earn money from doing choreography. Joohyun looked around and got more awestruck with how their garden got a 360 degree make over. It was decorated with so many flowers and she was walking on the ground full of petals. No wonder the scent was kinda different not just earthly, it was mixtures of various flower scents.

Slowly shadows moved towards them. Her parents together with Taeyeon showed up. Her mom seem about to cry which then made her worry. Her sister was just smirking at her.
Then Lisa's parent's too. She was so happy to see her Appa around even he's still on a wheelchair. Lisa's parents looked so proud and happy. Then there was Jeongyeon grinning and obviously excited. She even gave Joohyun thumbs up.