Chapter 51

JOOHYUN'S POV

Wendy left me a message and I am starting to regret that I got here. I just witnessed how immersed Lisa while listening to her sang. I felt so small. I don't think I still have a chance to redeem myself after all that I did. For sure Lisa does not feel anything for me. I still wonder why Wendy is doing this? Is she feeling guilty for knowing the truth behind my actions or does she want to be in a relationship with Lisa with a clear conscience? I was about to leave when I heard Wendy called me.

"Hey, Irene! Wait!" She said and as I turned back I saw Lisa face changed immediately. She looked disappointed. She probably didn't miss me a bit. I can only blame myself for being stupid. I shouldn't go here.

"Wendy, ahm I think you guys are busy."

"No we're not. How have you been? Glad you make it." Wendy seemed to be happy but Lisa's expression shows the opposite. This is too awkward.

"Seungwannie, why is she here? Did you invite her?" Lisa asked Wendy as if I don't exist.

"I told you I have something to do. But you insisted to go wherever I go. I was planning to meet her. So it's not my fault. I didn't ask you to tag along." Wendy explained to Lisa.

"Aish, so it this my cue to leave? Seems like the two of you have something important to discuss." Lisa asked.

"No, wait. It's okay. You can stay. I should be the one leaving. I do apologize if I got here without informing you ahead of time Wendy." I apologized to Wendy and bowed. Then I turned my feet to go to the exit. I couldn't breathe. Lisa is not even paying attention to me makes me feel so suffocated. I turned her like that. It's all my fault if she stop loving me. I can only regret and blame myself for everything. The way she looks at Wendy is something she only showed me before. I didn't know someone can make her fall in love again other than me. I became too complacent. I wanted to go home and cry badly. My vision starts to blur because tears are forming on my eyes. I didn't see a guy almost in front of me which I accidentally bumped with.

"Hey fatty watch out!" He yelled at me. I am already feeling so down because I lost the love of a precious person to me. Reminding me about my size is another blow to me.

"I'm so sorry Sir."

"You better watch your steps, you should have known you don't fit due to your size. You need to be mindful too." He insulted me and the rest of his friends laughed with him. This moment is so embarrassing. I just wished Wendy and Lisa are not watching. I made sure to walk faster so I can get away from this bar.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Those rude men!" Wendy was about to confront the group of men who laughed at Joohyun but Lisa stopped her.

"Don't even think about it, Seungwannie. It's not your problem anymore." Lisa said annoyed.

"But they are disrespecting Irene. She's a friend. Aren't you going to do something about it?"

"I told you we're over. I don't think I should meddle with anything to do with her life." Lisa said coldly. She's agitated with Joohyun's presence.

"Lisayah..." Wendy felt bad because she planned everything. But she was not expecting Joohyun to really show up.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Lisa eyes were sad and she seemed to be hurting. "Why do you prefer to be hurt? You deserve my love too Seungwan. Don't throw it all away because you think loving me would be a crime and Irene deserves me better."

Wendy hugged Lisa tightly. "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry Lis, but you won't be feeling like this if Irene has no longer any effects on you. Look at you. This is not the right time to get mad at me. Run after her. Do it for yourself. Have this closure and I will be willing to accept you wholeheartedly. You can return to me after everything is settled between the two of you. And if ever you won't comeback I can understand about it. My friends are here too so you don't have to worry about me."