Chapter 33

LISA'S POV

I woke up and could feel my nakedness with this small bunny next to me who seemed not planning to let go of me. After we made rounds of love making. I knew she would be so tired but I don't know how could she still cling on to me so tightly. I smiled as I steal a peck on her cheek. I caressed her bareback. 'smooth' Wow, she's so flawless. How could someone as perfect like her could still feel insecure over things? She's a Goddess of Beauty and that was evidently visible even when she was still young and a bit fat.

I hope soon enough she would realize her own beauty that it shouldn't be based only with physical attributes. Maybe I am just head over heels in love with her that I only see the good sides of her. But that's not the case regardless I could still fight anyone who would say she's not pretty. Just like the old days when other kids teased her mercilessly because of her size. This small bean is too precious for me.

"Hon," I tapped her gently. "We need to get up and eat dinner."

"Hmmmm,"

"Hyun, honey. Let go of me. I'll prepare for our dinner."

"I am not hungry yet. Let's just lie here until morning."

I chuckled, "Honey, you know we can't. We're adults with responsibilities. You still need to go to work tomorrow so do I. It won't be healthy for us to skip meals."

"No," She groaned, "I will resign from work and I'll just take care of you and our family."

"Hyun, stop being childish, what do you mean you'll resign? Why would you do that? You love your work, right?"

"But I love you more and I just want us to be like this forever. I made a big mistake by letting go of you in the past. I will never let that happen again. I wanted to keep you close."

"Hey, why are you suddenly so clingy and possessive?" I wonder if what happened between us had something to do with her change of heart. I was fluttered but I don't want her to decide in haste. Does she thinks I'll leave her?

She open her eyes and she's about to cry. "Don't you want to spend your life with me?"

"Of course, I love to but this isn't you Hyun? What's wrong? What's bothering you?"

"I told you I won't let you go again, Lalice."

"And I won't be going anywhere. I just needed to cook for us and prepare our dinner. You need to eat, Hyun."

"Do you promise to stay here?"

"Huh? As in here. You want me to live with you? Your sister might skinned me to death. Do you know how angry she was with me the other day?"

"I'll talk to unnie. She won't be a problem."

"What about your parents?"

"You know they love you like their own. They would be happy if you stay here."

Now she's acting so weird. "What about my parents? You know Dad is confined at the hospital. And I am needed to be there for them. Do you want my mom to spank me again? I am so done taking the slipper's hit, Hyun."

"Oh,"

"Don't worry my little monster. We'll plan for our wedding soon when everything is okay."

"You promise?"

"Promise!"

"I just love you so much and I can't live a day without you, Lalice."

"Yah, stop acting like a whiny baeby, Hyun, so let me now cook for us, okay?"

"I'll get up and help you." She said as she released me from her tight embrace. It felt empty when she was no longer holding me. I actually love her warmth